ladies who check cm and cervix.

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi ladies another question, I can't remember from when pregnant withy youngest. But I don't produce a huge amount of cm, I don't tend to get much often I'm underwear so have to check myself.

I had watery cm a couple days before, during and a day after ovulation. My cm resembles how it was before ovulation - clear damp look but with the odd little streak of white creamy stuff but mainly clear and damp looking but not Too we. It varies and us usually higher up but not as high as when ovulating and soft but a little firmer than it was during ovulation.

I have read some women the month they concieved had watery or creamy but I wouldn't say mine is really either. A tad damp looking and a tiny streak of creamy but that's it. Not sure if cm and cervix changes straight away if you are pregnant?! I don't think it did with my youngest just looking for hopefully some reassurance and any experience. Thank you.

My CM before my BFP and even now is a really creamy pale yellow colour. Not a lot but it's there. Good luck.

I have a lot of cm too, tends to be white or cream and Varies from day to day but if defo there.xx

Thanks ladies, can I ask when you started to get creamy cervical mucus? I never get much of it, us it a bad thing if I only have a very tiny amount or none at all?

I never got a lot in my TWW leading up to my BFP. And I only ever noticed it maybe once every other day when I wiped and it wasn't substantial. I feel like I noticed more in my TWW with my youngest. I think it can vary. I swear I've had more when not pregnant. If you go to Countdown to Pregnancy website and look at the symptoms per DPO CM was on the bottom of the list.

Thank you I don't think I had much when pregnant with my youngest defo not straight away. Just wanted to check

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->