Ladies who have had AF return...

Cat_pj

Reaction score
...did you have a feeling it was coming? Did you think "hmm, I'm ovulating so I'll come on in 2 weeks" or just WHAM! Aunt Flo is here with no warning!!

I'm just interested, I've had zero indication of any ovulation going on, just wondering if I should carry tampons around just in case I get caught out!

I felt a it more grumpy just before, but that could have been tiredness! Maybe chuck a tam ax in your bag just in case.

I've been wondering this as well... i've been having the odd stomach cramps which i've always had when ovulating, but its been for about 5 weeks now!! I've chucked a couple tampax in the bag just incase, better safe than sorry!!!

For me it was a slight bloody redness in my discharge (sorry tmi!) a couple of days before any proper bleeding.

mine snuck up on me, as my baby is only 8 weeks... but i should have known... my nipples were a little more sensitive when nursing, my milk was lower, i was crabby. all i figured was related to my little guys growth spurt...

I got my first one just this week, started yesterday. strange b/c I didn't have them when nursing my girls.

I was wondering this too. So far no signs of AF for me but I am happy with that but have a tampon in my bag just incase. I have noticed that I have some white discharge again s that you have in your cycle so maybe things are starting.

damn got mine today:cry::cry::cry: the only warning was feeling a bit horny:haha::haha: or spotting really hot men:haha: i think this was a sign that i'm ready to breed again:rofl: and so i am:haha: note to self need to start contraception asap:haha: x

I didn't get AF back but got pregnant with first ovulation. We were TTC so I was on the look out for signs. In the 4-6 weeks before I ovulated I had 2 lots of spotting and some cramping, as well as migraines as my hormones got ready. I also had several patches of ewcm, and of course ewcm when I ovulated (along with a positive ovulation test). I also had really sore boobs when I ovulated.

If you wanna follow your fertility before it comes back then this is a good read: https://www.woomb.org/bom/breastfeeding.html

I had "ovulation" pains and I was like no way, not at 3months post partum, bt bing bang boom, AF was here a couple weeks later x

I had a few cramps in the weeks leadin up to it returning x

The first time was out of the blue. But I wasn't expecting it to come back at only 14 weeks PP. :roll:

The second time it sort of came on more slowly. I had started to feel a bit more up and down hormonally. I was starting to get more signs of my body trying to ovulate (EWCM), then I got one month where I had EWCM, increased sex drive and ovulation spotting. Sure enough, AF showed 2 weeks later. DD was 8 months old.

See, I've had ovulation pains, some EWCM, various moodiness, cramping off and on, days where I just felt like it was coming (and would keep checking) for months now and nothing. :(
I carry my DivaCup just in case, but it'll probably be the one time I don't have it that I'll see AF. Probably not though as I've tried the other tricks (brand new white underwear etc :haha:) and no luck.

No signs for me. I stopped b/f at 6 months then 3 wks later I came on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->