Ladies who suffer from hyperemesis you need to read this!!!

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
So I have had hyperemesis with all 3 of my previous pregnancies so wen I found out I was pregnant again I went on a search to find studies done on it to see if there was anything I could take it do to stop it. With my last pregnancy I tried every tablet and only one which was very expensive worked I was wrapped but then I found it was linked with birth defects so I wasn't willing to risk it and decided to just suffer as nothing else had worked BUT I found a study done last year that linked hyperemesis with low progesterone and suggested using a natural progesterone cream such as wild yams to stopped the vomiting. I bought it straight away and started using it and have used it ever since. I am 8 and a half weeks now with no hyperemesis when by now it was in full swing, I was still skeptical but yesterday I forgot my cream while away on an over night trip and I threw up constantly (stupidly I had actually taken it just forgot where lol) found it this morning and put it on straight away and my nausea and need to vomit is slowly fading.
I had to share this with any of you poor women who have suffered the same during previous pregnancies as this is a true miracle, is all natural and has no nasty chemicals that could potentially harm your baby. I hope that it may work for some of you the way it has for me.

This sounds like heaven on earth. I'm not pregnant but suffered throughout my last pregnancies I have been trying to find ways I can prevent it when I do go back for another baby.

This sounds like heaven on earth. I'm not pregnant but suffered throughout my last pregnancies I have been trying to find ways I can prevent it when I do go back for another baby.

I wish I had of known about it before rather than suffering so badly the whole pregnancy :( but I am so greatful I have it this time with 3 kids already I don't know how I would be getting through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->