ladies who use dopplers

emily86

mum to 2
Reaction score
For the last few days I have been hearing a new noise when i listen in - its like a water slooshy sound and really weird, sounds like if you were to dip your hand in water - is that the baby moving?

Its probably the placenta, that makes a wooshing sound :thumbup:

I hear the same sound (I'm 13+5) And I've wondered too, it does sound like baby moving around.

Yup I hear that too, I thought it was the placenta but its nice to think it might be baby having a little jiggle :happydance:

That's definitely baby moving Hun,I love that sound.now I get a massive one and then the baby dissapears and I have to follow where's s/he's gone lol xx

The placenta is just a swishy airy sound xx

That's definitely baby moving Hun,I love that sound.now I get a massive one and then the baby dissapears and I have to follow where's s/he's gone lol xx

awwww..come back baby! thats is so cute

Lol honestly the sound nearly deafens me lol I think baby plays with me abit.I've been using the Doppler everyday since 9+4 and it's got so much louder,but baby used to just move away quickly,now I put the Doppler there and baby sounds really distant like near my spine so I hold the Doppler in the same place and baby must come right to the front as the hb vibrates and then I get a massive "boom" and baby has swam away again lol seriously telling me to bugger off I think lol xx

Lol honestly the sound nearly deafens me lol I think baby plays with me abit.I've been using the Doppler everyday since 9+4 and it's got so much louder,but baby used to just move away quickly,now I put the Doppler there and baby sounds really distant like near my spine so I hold the Doppler in the same place and baby must come right to the front as the hb vibrates and then I get a massive "boom" and baby has swam away again lol seriously telling me to bugger off I think lol xx

:haha: I had serious stomach cramps last night and I was really worried so I got my doppler out and heard baby straight away only for about 10 secs then s/he disappeared but it was reassuring baby was saying "im ok mummy"!!
(I think the pains are because im constipated :blush: but you cant help fearing the worst - dopplers are sooo reassuring)

I couldn't live without mine either Hun,any slight thing that worries me I've got the Doppler at hand and then can relax,I can't wait to feel movement and then I mite calm down abit lol xx

I dont think its the placenta - ive been hearing that for a few weeks now and its is a different sound, the placenta is like a whoosh, this is a different sound and only now and then very spontanious.
I used my doppler on my friend who is 17 weeks experimenting and i heard the same sounds but louder so i hope it is baby saying hello lol.
Baby was right wiggler on the scan as well :)

Its the baby moving!! :) :) i swore i felt it yesterday.. maybe just being hopeful lol. At my last doc appt my doc made the comment of not being able to get a proper reading cause the baby was moving about so much and messing with the reading.

I agree, I'm sure it's the baby moving. It sounds like someone splashing around in the bath, if you had your head under the water.
It's a lovely sound, I've been hearing it recently too =)

yay for our swimming babies lol - I got images of all these fetus's doing laps up and down our uterus lol x

Awww I want a doppler....I have a LOT of padding...what are the chances I'll be able to hear anything?

I'm a size 20 Hun and never had any problems xx

I have a lot of padding too - Im an 18-20 and ive heard mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back