Ladies with bumps in cold climates, I want to share this tip with you!!

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm officially 31 weeks and my bump is growing. I'm also living in Montreal, Canada where the weather is getting colder (we're expecting snow this weekend!!). I was looking for a maternity winter coat for a while now and was having trouble finding something I liked. It also didn't feel so good looking at $250+ winter coats that I would only wear for half a season and weren't even that warm (cotton filing).

A lady in a Thyme Maternity store told me that I'd be better off going online and buying an extender for the coats I already had. I found a site called makemybellyfit and loved what I saw about the product. It extends your current coat to "make your belly fit"! And not only that you can use it as a protective layer when baby wearing after baby comes.

If any of you live in colder climates, I urge you to check it out! Mine arrived in the mail this morning and I immediately installed it on my North Face coat, it was easy to do, and now I don't have to walk around like a crazy woman in the cold with my jacket flying open.

Hey thanks!! I was just looking at this bomber jacket online sad that my belly wouldn't fit to zip it.

Will definitely be ordering one thanks:)

Love this idea! I'm in the same boat, I live in MI in the states.... Tis the season, let the snow begin!ill def look into this..... All maternity costs are super thin anyways and we are wearing them for just a couple months .... Nonsense!

Best part is, this is only $60! I did add on top of that an extender to wear with my longer coats and the extra warmth layer, but it is so worth it - can't wait for the real cold - LOL

I saw this on Breakfast Television Toronto this morning !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->