Ladies with CRAMPS during TWW

knobby

Reaction score
I'm 4 dpo today, and I know it is a little early for implantation which usually happens around 6-10dpo, but I've been having AF-like cramps. It gets a bit worse when I pee - kinda like when I have my period and pee and more blood comes out... it feels like after I go, I'm going to wipe up menstrual blood and clots. But obviously it's too early for AF.

Before my two miscarriages I had AF-like cramps for a week - they started a little later though... around 6 dpo.

Anyone else having cramps during the TWW? I'd like to see how many end up with a BFP. I certainly hope I do!

I've had cramps a lot this TWW...buuuuut I kinda always do. This seems to be a little different feeling than most months I guess. I'm 13 dpo today and tested BFN on 10 dpo and this morning as well...we shall see... best of luck to you!

My cramps started 1 dpo and I will be 4 dpo tomorrow so I feel your pain

Hi knobby, I had cramps from the day of ovulation on..... I implanted around midnight on 5dpo. I felt implantation. I knew what it was because I felt it with dd2 as well. And had cramps for the first month after bfp. Good luck!

I've only had cramps once from O to AF. Felt like she was gearing to show any second...almost like my uterus was being ripped out. . Ugh.
Normally, I only have slight cramping 2 days before (every cycle) but it doesn't sound anything like what you're describing.

Fx'd for you!

Hi knobby, I had cramps from the day of ovulation on..... I implanted around midnight on 5dpo. I felt implantation. I knew what it was because I felt it with dd2 as well. And had cramps for the first month after bfp. Good luck!

That is so awesome, congratulations! :) And thank you!

I am 10 dpo and have had cramping since 3 dpo. It's been rough!! I want to test and am afraid to get a BFN. AF is due on Wednesday... Waiting... Praying!!!

during my pregnancy I had af like cramps from ovulation and beyond till i was already close to third tri. it felt like af would come any minute.

I'm sorry about your losses. hope you get the results you hoped for this cycle.

during my pregnancy I had af like cramps from ovulation and beyond till i was already close to third tri. it felt like af would come any minute.

I'm sorry about your losses. hope you get the results you hoped for this cycle.

Thank you, I hope so too :)

I added a poll to this thread. So I hope many of you will remember and come back to answer when your cycle is done or you get your BFP :) And those that already responded with their awesome results can answer too :)

I have been cramping on and off all day today as well. It was especially bad this morning when I woke up and again this afternoon. Cramping is a strange symptom to have when it is too early for AF to be starting - so fingers crossed for everyone that is having cramps this early :)

Cramping seems random for me. Some cycles I have lots, usually from 6DPO but period comes as per usual. I didn't have any cramps in the TWW with my son, but did with my daughter. I had mild cramping from 4DPO until about 6 weeks along.

I'm 9DPO today and have no cramping, but a sort on punching pain on and off.

I had the same cramps, the kind that hurt when AF is here and like when they hurt when you pee. but i only had that once and very early in this cycle, like 7 dpo maybe or less.

today is the last day i expected my AF to be here, and for OVER 27 hours ive been feeling like AF is here(the feeling you get when you just KNOW it's here, and you go to the bathroom to change) , cramps and pressure and all and no spotting or blood. just alot of cm. and its not the same kind as i get during ovulation. its white/clear and creamy. also today i had BAD back pain and breast soreness(swollen too). it hit pretty hard out of no where simultaneously this morning! still a little bit of cramping here and there. ill be testing in the morning if AF is not here.

I'm still in my 2WW window but I have been cramping on an off the past few days, which really is not abnormal for AF symptoms.

I'm cramping bad. Both 9 and 10dpo. My AF isn't due for another 9 days. I hope this is a good sign. But it certainly feels like AF will start any minute!

I couldn't do the poll because I've had cramping with af, and bfp with both miscarriage and healthy babies born. Good luck!

ill be following this thread too,

ive just come back to this forum after raising my dd who is now two, this is our first months off the pill and today i woke with really bad cramps, its not like af cramps these go on and off and quite painfull a bit like wind sometimes, im not sure if im bloated or having af type cramps but normally my af cramps are a dull feeling thats just always there for a few hours or a day.

with dd i had a 34 day cycle so not sure what my body will give me this time cycle wise but since day 1 of my last af im now on day 25. Either way ive never had a 25 or 28 day cycle off the pill so im hopefull it may not be af on its way.

FX ladies!

I had the same cramps, the kind that hurt when AF is here and like when they hurt when you pee. but i only had that once and very early in this cycle, like 7 dpo maybe or less.

today is the last day i expected my AF to be here, and for OVER 27 hours ive been feeling like AF is here(the feeling you get when you just KNOW it's here, and you go to the bathroom to change) , cramps and pressure and all and no spotting or blood. just alot of cm. and its not the same kind as i get during ovulation. its white/clear and creamy. also today i had BAD back pain and breast soreness(swollen too). it hit pretty hard out of no where simultaneously this morning! still a little bit of cramping here and there. ill be testing in the morning if AF is not here.

The cramps yesterday were harsh -- like nobody's business - lower back ache and cramps!! I don't get cramps with AF-- I have throughout my life a couple of times -- but usually nothing - I have been cramping throughout my whole TWW - and during ovulation. AF is officially late -- my cycles are short 22-26 days ... Today is CD 25- still testing BFN - swollen boobs and clear/white CM that is creamy sometimes too.
TMI alert: When AF is coming a few days before my CM smells OFF - well I stuck my finger up in there .. it smells "sterile" no odor- I will test again on WED which will be CD 27 and see what the result is ...

Who am i kidding I will probably test again today and tomorrow (LOLOL)

Fingers Crossed for all of you!! Hope you all get your BFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->