Ladies with Ka's, fiesta or clios...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I'm buying a car at the end of the month as i am finally going to book my driving test :thumbup:

Anyway at the moment i have a mamas & papas switch which is quite big and a mamas & papas cybex which is umberella folding!

I'm looking at either a ka, a clio or a fiesta so i know the boots aren't very big!

Can anyone with these cars tell me what pushchair you've got? We have a megane at the moment with the big boot so have no probs but will probably be swapping this for something else too!

Thanks ladies xx

Hi! I have a KA and I have two pushchairs. I have a Bugaboo which when in two parts will fit in the boot if I remove the parcelshelf and lower one half of the back seat. It's a shame I have to fold down the back seat because it's literally about 2 inches too small for the boot. DD is in a car seat in the back as well, so she has the pushchair next to her. I also have a Maclaren XT Triumph stroller which is an umbrella fold. It does not fit in the boot at all because it's too long. I have to fold down the back seat and lay the pushchair length ways so that it fills one half of the back seat and half the boot with the rest of the boot space empty.

It's annoying, but I guess I'm just used to it.

My mum has a Fiesta (not the brand new ones, but the shape before that. Think it's a 2008 model) and we can fit both of my pushchairs in the boot and don't have to use the back seat at all. The Maclaren fits in perfectly, but the Bugaboo has to go in with the chassis on its side rather than flat on the boot. Because of this it is quite tall and we do have to take the parcelshelf out.

Thanks for that! I've got a bugaboo too and a mamas & papas umberella stroller so thats really helpful! Maybe i'll steer toward the fiesta then as i will have 2 carseats in the back! x

hey we have a clio, and we have a pliko, a luna, and a mother care pick n mix buggy which all fit in the boot easily xx

My sisters have fiestas and so does my friend, in my sisters we have used a Jane Slalom (had to remove 1 of the back wheels but fit ok with parcelshelf too!) a maxi cosi mila and bugaboo bee, all fitted without removing anything. In my friends we've had a Loola and a Quest at the same time :rofl: plus 3 children in the back plus shopping :rofl:

forgot to mentio we can fit either pram with buggy in together at a push both prams fit x

I've got a fiesta and the boot is big enough for most prams I think!
Although I've got an icandy peach pram so it's very compact when folded anyway xx

Ive got a fiesta the new shape, and a quinny buzz, and to fit the chassis in the boot i have to take of one of the wheels, and the buggy part just goes on top x x

Fiesta have a bigger boot than corsa's!

ive got a 97' reg fiesta (old) and hav a my4 (mothercare my choice 4 wheels) and it fits perfect but not much room left and if u do go for a fiesta go 4 a 5 door as its a squeeze to get the car sit in and out but not impossible....... i do remove the wheels to make it more flush..

I have a 2000 plate Clio, and have had an Obaby zezu but they fold small, and now have a M&P Ziko Frankie which just fits. Search on the length of that folded and that may help how much room you'll have

ive had a fiesta and a ka, the boots are bigger on the fiestas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->