Lady-Bugs Swarming EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

SarahhhFo

Reaction score
OK, pretty off topic but I had to comment!!!

This morning I wake up to a couple Lady-bugs on my french doors, then come home to see a SWARM of lady bugs all around my back porch!!

They were flying around the back porch and kept landing all over me!! Not my DH, just me!

Either I smell sweet or the Gods are talking to me tonight.

Supposedly Lady-bugs are a sign of good luck and fertility. Maybe a sign from the Gods or mother nature about my starting Clomid tomorrow.

Hopefully these lady bugs bring me some good ju-ju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh is that right?! We have had a tonne of them in our house the last couple of weeks and I got my bfp last weekend! Hope they bring you luck too! X

Oooh is that right?! We have had a tonne of them in our house the last couple of weeks and I got my bfp last weekend! Hope they bring you luck too! X

GIRL! I hope this is a good luck sign!! I'm on on CD2 right now, but if this first round of Clomid works, I should be able to get a BFP the week of Thanksgiving!!!

Hopefully these beauties bring me good luck, too!! Mother nature does show signs in weird ways. ;]

https://infertilityawakening.com/20...e-what-do-ladybugs-have-to-do-with-fertility/

said perfectly!

I so believe that! I always look for signs like this :) although didn't know that lady bugs (lady birds in the uk!!!) are a sign!

Wishing you lots and lots of luck! X

I so believe that! I always look for signs like this :) although didn't know that lady bugs (lady birds in the uk!!!) are a sign!

Wishing you lots and lots of luck! X

I like the term Lady Bird MUCH more than Lady Bug!!

And, Thank you!!! Sending positive vibes to you as well. :flower:

i have them everywhere too ! I managed to get my tubed unblocked last week, but my husband was gone as well so unless i ovulated late (and i admit i stopped tracking when i found out both tubes were blocked and i had zero chance at pregnancy) so who knows !

i have them everywhere too ! I managed to get my tubed unblocked last week, but my husband was gone as well so unless i ovulated late (and i admit i stopped tracking when i found out both tubes were blocked and i had zero chance at pregnancy) so who knows !

You never know!!!!!

I never thought of that!! I had a few fly on me when we took the kids trick or treating on Sunday!

I just had to say something! For months I've find myself seeing a lady bug where places they shouldn't be... Even in the shower with me!

Before we moved I would see tons of lady bugs all over the floor in the kitchen! I believe they bring luck and that's a sign that good things are about to come your way!

Hoping we all get our hopeful :bfp:'s!

I was so excited to read this because I am having a similar experience with OWLS!

(Celtic myth says they are a sign of fertility)

I had never heard an owl in my life...mind you, I was born and raised in rural Northern New Jersey on top of a mountain in a lake town. I see swarms of deer every day, a fox at least once a week, lots of bears, coyotes, hawks, eagles, etc. I know we have owls. I just never hear them.

My fiance and I moved to a new house in August. About a month ago, I started hearing an owl at night and in the early morning. I still hear her every so often. It became my favorite thing to listen for when it got dark!

Since then, I see owls EVERYWHERE. For some reason, they are the IN design on baby things this season too. My fiance and I now laugh when we flip through a catalog and see a ton of owls!

HERE'S TO MYTHS AND SIGNS!
(I am a believer!)

PS...lady bugs are amazing and lucky!!! (I have one tattooed on my hip!)

Beautiful!! I also grew up in a rural area but instead in the Appalachian Mountains along the Blue Ridge Parkway (Asheville, NC) It's a pretty big city but has a lot of rural areas to it. Seen more owls, bears and coyotes than I can count!

We used to get lots of lady bugs every year where we lived in Asheville, but since moving to Virginia I haven't seen that many until yesterday!!

Hopefully mother nature is showing us some love by these animal signals.

I am a BIG believer in signs from the universe and nature. Sometimes I don't understand what they meant until way after, but the universe has a funny way of giving us a roadmap with landmarks sometimes!

We have a load of flies in the kitchen (little ones, like they have just hatched) . Hope thats not a bad sign as we killed them with fly spray..!

I don't want to be a downer, but just wanted to share... we thought we were swarmed with lady bugs at my parents house a couple years ago, but they turned out to be Asian Lady Beetles! A couple accidental squishes and they left stains on couches and rugs, plus they have a pretty bad smell when they die. :(

Just a heads up, I'd hate for you guys to end up with ruined upholstery too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->