Lana Del Rey

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
love her? hate her?

shes right up my street, I love everything about her. I love Born To Die, its beautiful.

Love her! I've been listening to Born to die loads tonight.

I quite like her, she's gorgeous and talented :)

i love her. her face literally looks like it's been carved by angels!

Not a fan, really. I think her stuff sounds awful live...just think she's a bit overrated and will be flash in the pan.

She's very striking, though

I really like her - not sure about her music. For me, I don't really feel like the songs 'get going' if you know what I mean.

She's stunning though!

I actually thought It was Lady Gaga on the radio when I heard 'video games' for the first time :|

I love her, she reminds me of someone I just don't know who. But she has a beautiful voice.

i love her. her face literally looks like it's been carved by angels!

Her face looks like it's been carved by a surgeon to me :lol:

I've only heard her once and it just sounded like Fiona Apple but with no soul.

She is very pretty, OH likes her but i don't her voice sounds droney to me and born to die is depressing.

I think shes pretty dull. Her music is coma-inducing and she seems quite manufactured to be quirky. I also don't know what the hell is up with her face - she seems to have had some surgery for someone so young :/

As a person/artist, I don't really have an opinion, as I don't know much about her.

Can't stand her music. All my friends were raving about "Born to Die" so I YouTubed it earlier. I got about a minute in and was bored rigid.

I don't normally like singer/songwriters like her (eg Adele makes my ears bleed - personal opinion) but I am really enjoying her album. She does have a very depressing sort of voice on video games and born to die but some of the other tracks on her album are very different.

I play it on the way to work and it makes my 23 mile drive go quicker!

Although, she does have very large lips for her face. Or is that just me?

I can't make my mind up about her, I think she might be a grower.

I think she's so beautiful and I liked her first song but her stuff to me now seems very samey and kindof boring.

i had to google, id no idea who she was! she's pretty, but i would say stunning or anything!

Think shes manufactured to be quirky.

Only song i like is this one as its a bit more upbeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJhQayjg14

I really don't like her, her music annoys me so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->