Lana Del Rey

I don't like her music, it's just a bit depressing for me but she is stunningly beautiful.

Xx

I love her music, and she is so beautiful and fabulous.
My favourite song of hers is probably Video Games right now; reminds me so much of my OH. :') Such a sweet song.

I don't get it tbh. I heard all this hype about her so I listened to some of her stuff expecting it to be amazing and was a bit :shrug:

Her accent annoys me. Or perhaps combination of accent and voice.

I like her, I heard her here in Switzerland, and so had no idea who she was when I first listened to her songs (one benefit of living abroad is that you are often sheltered from celebrity gossip). Her songs really stick in my head, and I think she's pretty original.

Not a fan, really. I think her stuff sounds awful live...just think she's a bit overrated and will be flash in the pan.

She's very striking, though

this is pretty much what I was going to say, I find her voice very flat, I find her too put together to fit a specific image, it just all seems pretty unconvincing and unauthentic.

I really like born to die, yeah it's a bit depressing but that's why i like it. lol :) and i think she's stunning.

Just youtubed and googled her...she's quite pretty but wouldn't call her beautiful or stunning and her music...yawn, she sounds awlful to me.
x

i love her. her face literally looks like it's been carved by angels!

Her face looks like it's been carved by a surgeon to me :lol:

I've only heard her once and it just sounded like Fiona Apple but with no soul.

I kind of agree, but I am a massive Fiona Apple fan so maybe I'm a bit biased!

I liked her when she first came out but I think her entire album sounds really same-y and I HATE her lyrics, they sound like something a melodramatic 15 year old writes on her tumblr.

I think she was waaaay better before she was famous though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVwmBBzwubY

I haven't got a clue who she is, and haven't heard any of her music.
I'm surprised at the amount of people on here who think she's stunning though. I googled her for some images before I read the replies, and actually thought 'god, she's ugly as anything'... so quite surprised indeed! Not my type at all.

i love her. her face literally looks like it's been carved by angels!

Her face looks like it's been carved by a surgeon to me :lol:

I've only heard her once and it just sounded like Fiona Apple but with no soul.

I kind of agree, but I am a massive Fiona Apple fan so maybe I'm a bit biased!

I liked her when she first came out but I think her entire album sounds really same-y and I HATE her lyrics, they sound like something a melodramatic 15 year old writes on her tumblr.

I think she was waaaay better before she was famous though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVwmBBzwubY

Oh my god i used to looooove Fiona Apple. Totally forgot about her, must go dig out the 2 albums of hers I have!

i think shes gorgeous too :/ nothing ugly about her whatsoever

https://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01415/Lana-Del-Rey_1415588a.jpg

god help us normal folk if thats ugly.

I think its awful that people are focusing on Lana Del Rey's looks and lips so much - who cares what she looks like? She's a singer, not a model! Its like people don't like her or her music because her LOOKS bother them! She is obviously pretty though, but I don't think she needed any work done.

Jenny - fiona is amazing! I Know is one of my favourite songs ever.

Not my cup of tea, too dull and depressing :) also like someone else said, shes manufactured quirky not at all original, shes been commercially fasttracked Im not buying into the hype.

I'm not a big fan at all. I find her music really boring and depressing!

Love her album, i'm killing it in the car. Though having heard her live I was not impressed. Album still rocks though.

I think she gets a lot of undeserved criticism. People calling her fake etc. Yes Lana Del Rey is a persona...who cares?? I can assure you Lady Gaga doesn't spend her days off dressed as a tea cup :)

Love her album, i'm killing it in the car. Though having heard her live I was not impressed. Album still rocks though.

I think she gets a lot of undeserved criticism. People calling her fake etc. Yes Lana Del Rey is a persona...who cares?? I can assure you Lady Gaga doesn't spend her days off dressed as a tea cup :)

:rofl: that cracked me up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->