Language explosion

Aww thats so sweet :)
thought of some more, did like you Lauz and got more as i looked at yours

Oh no( usually when he has done something he shouldn't!!)
whats that
whats this
ball
dinner
chair
weewee
and he also says bugger:blush: but comes out as gubber lol, I blame Ant!!!

hehe I knew you'd think of more, youve reminded me she also say

67. UH-oh

pffft dunno if i like this talking thing anymore
just told him to eat his sandwich and has just said Noooooooooooooooooo really long like that!!!!!

trying to teach him Love you mummy LOL

Were trying to teach Ella to say love you, she has said it a couple of times,

oh yeh I forgot she says

"thats not cool"

Dave taught her that, he's wrestling mad and its one of the wrestlers sayings, poor child!

I forgot "all gone" shes saying it now and it reminded me hehe ok this could go on forever

chloe goes... lufff ooooo!!!!! :D only 2 me tho nvr says it 2 darren :rofl:

I was trying to figure out what lufff ooo meant then I realised, thats so sweet!

And heres a list of words that Noah says . . . .

Nothing!!!! :(

Will be having a speech assesment when he reaches two, as he doesnt even say mama. That why Im taking him to toddler groups, hoping it will encourage him to talk.

aww cat hun, i wud sayevery child is different, but i guess ull b sick of hearing it! just u w8 till he does say mama ;) it will be worth teh w8!!! :hugs:

I just dont understand whats slowing him down, he is so quick at learning things, like if you tell him to get something or do something he understands and does it, and you dont even need to teach him things twice or at all, like he knows that rubbish should be put in the bin and stuff cause he watches what we do. And hge is always pointing to things and saying 'da' and waits for you to tell him what it is, and if you dont answer stright away he will do it again and again loader and louder till you answer him and tell him what it is, but he then makes no effort to say it himself.

well, hes obv a very intelligent boy! and at least hes trying, by asking you what things are, my friends son was like this till he was 2years 2 month, he only ever had said bubbles, then he started nursery and wont shut up lol! they were up a few weeks ago and he said to me, auntie yvanne, please may i have a drink! i was bowled over with shock!

My friends little girl was the same she didnt really say much atall, I didnt see her for a while and next thing I know she knows all these words! some children are slower at talking than others but Im sure the HV will let you know if its anything to worry about xxx

kacy can say loads i can't keep up, yesterday i was buying some oven gloves and kacy came out with oven gloves, and this morning oooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk really cheeky like

Cat Seren hardly says anyhting either. She has her own little language down to a tee, and will gable away all day but in terms of actual words hardly says them apart from ta as she is after everyhting at the moment and thinks if she says ta she will get them

only the last 4 moths Dior has started talking

she knows so many words but she dont bother saying them.

i can say most things to her and she knows what i am saying

i could say to her "go get your pink top yellow coat and pink shoes, get bottle for Harl;ey and aa dummy" she will come back with almost everything

not good though when i am talking to OH and she buts in for eg, i will say "Dior is going to bed in a min thenn we cann get something to eat" she will but in "no not going non nite mummy me having din din"

lol
she talks alot now but only recently

kacy can say loads i can't keep up, yesterday i was buying some oven gloves and kacy came out with oven gloves, and this morning oooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk really cheeky like

oven glove now that is random lol.

Ella woke at 5 this morning and got in our bed, I drifted off, then I woke up, she was poking my face saying eyes, poking my nose saying nose then you know when you do that think with your lips and make that noise ? she was doing that on my lips saying mouth mouth mouth, hehe it was so funny.

Dionne, thats so sweet what dior said not goniog bed mummy want dindind bless her. Ella is getting good at getting things I ask for now aswell, soemtimes it surprises me when she actually toddles off and comes back with what Iv asked for. started to teach her colours now aswell, was using playdough, but now its all one mixed up colour haha

Dare not give maddie play dough ....

She'd eat it!

xxx

Blurgh i think she would soon spit it out
especially if you make your own as it is so salty!!

Serious ... She wouldn't!

Gav went upstairs night before last as she was wailing then stopped and started going "ummmmmm" was like WTF she doing???

Only had got her elephant off the windowcil and decided that the label on his ear looked yummy ... so she'd eat it!

Near had a dicky fit!

xxx

Bless her, will you start feeding her please Imi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->