Lapland uk reviews

fairypop

Mummy to a lil' goblin
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone been to Lapland Uk? I really want to go to the real Lapland but hubs has vetoed that idea. Just wondered if anyone had done the U.K. Fake one and whether it was any good?

Thanks

We've been :) It is really magical! They make the children believe that they go through a magical door that transports them to lapland- very realistic! Meeting Santa was spectacular- you get led through a snowy woodland to log cabins and the most lifelike santa ever meets you, they have mulitple so you don't wait too long and you get a time to go see them too. Outside the Santas log cabin they had a paddock with the real reindeer in and a sleigh- like it's just sitting their to take off, so sweet :)

The little workshops you do are lovely too, we did stuff a bear and made gingerbread tree decorations with Mrs Clause. They have a ice rink too which was fun and we met huskys too. The only thing I wouldn't rate was the food outlets- they are super expensive and not really great so I'd say eat before or after you go in. x

I too have wanted to take my DD to the real lapland but it is super expensive. This sounds ideal albeit very far away from us. We would have to go down for a few days and make the most of berkshire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->