Large Parcels Delivered Cheap

i use these all the time they are awesome, sent a moses basket, changing unit, huge box of clothes, bundles of clothes,:D and hey are cheap :D

Used these yesterday and was an excellent service!

Used them twice and deliver next day :) ive sent chickens a pram and a jumperoo! great service!

Im trying to sell my pram, it's a lightweight pram (I Candy) which service would I have to use? Would the economy £6 something, 24-72hrs one be ok?
Also, it would have to go into several parcels..would I need to pay for each box seperatley? Sorry, Im a novice with this company!

Does it beat £6.99 we just sent a 15kg parcel that was 145cm long for 6.99 woo hooo lol.

This is a really really cheap company. Interparcel.com

Katieandbump wow thats cheap! I wouldn't find a box big enough to be able to send it all in just 1 box though, so would I have to pay for each box individually?

We went to the tip on a dry day and there's loads of cardboard boxes there u can just ask them to get you one. I'm not too sure although it does ask how many parcels i'm guessing you would have to pay twice if you couldn't fit it in one but try it on the quote thing. Another thing i do is send things taped up securely in heavy duty refuse sacks.

I'm about to move to a different city.

Don't have any furniture so a removal company would be too expensive, they would also charge 50 quid per box if I did a 'small move'
Could I use this courier service to ship my boxes and clothes to my new flat? It's mostly packed in suitcases and duffel bags...

bump to ask:

has anyone ever sent something that wasn't boxed?
I really need to send some clothes and was going to send them in a duffle bag tightly wrapped in strong heavy duty refuse bags.
Not entirely clear about their list of prohibited items as the FAQs state something about using strong boxes.

does anyone know how you pay them? would they accept paypal? x

does anyone know how you pay them? would they accept paypal? x

just realised they do except paypal, i dont have a clue which one to go for though just looked at the 4.99 one and it says there is a 10 pound charge :wacko:

RainbowMum
as long as they can see where its going to properly it be fine x

@ Wobbles: Thank you for posting this topic. It saving me a lot of money :)

Do they email you a day when they are going to collect it? I have bought something and have to arrange a courier myself and don't want to have the poor woman I bought from sitting in all week - does anyone know?

Yes, they will send you an email to confirm the day they going to collect your parcel. You dont need sitting in all week because you can chose what day you want them to collect your parcel but you have to stay at home all that day because they dont tell you what time they come to collect. Hope this helps!

Do they email you a day when they are going to collect it? I have bought something and have to arrange a courier myself and don't want to have the poor woman I bought from sitting in all week - does anyone know?

Has anyone ever sent a pram using this delivery service?
i have no idea how much it weighs and that but its a travel system so a car seat too
xx

Another good site is interparcel.com :thumbup: You can send a parcel of around 20k from £6.99 + VAT :) xx

I always use Thinkcourier. Super cheap and never let me down.

Register first and you get a 5% discount (everytime you use them)

:)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"