Las nights dream :)

Katie & Bump

Mummy to a precious angel
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well My due date would have been any time in the next 2 weeks (from my dates)....since my mc i've not had any baby related dreams. But last night I had the strangest dream that I'd had my little baby and it was a boy..we called him Thomas James (James after my OH)

When I was pregnant I was never aware of the babys gender...

Maybe I sound a little crazy :haha: but it bought me a little comfort to think maybe I would have had my angel baby yesterday had all gone to plan and it would have been a boy...

Anyway maybe the most pointless post i've ever written but it has given me a brighter day, lifted my spirits and somehow given me hope for the future

Thanks for reading xxx :hugs::kiss::hugs:xxx

:hugs: dreams like those can make or break you. I know my mother m/c twins when I was little and she dreamed that she had them and they were girls, she was too early to have known the gender. I am glad your dream brought you comfort and this is not a pointless post, it means something to you. I'm sure you are not the only one who has dreamed about your angel, I know I have.

I think that is a beautiful dream...I'm sure it was your angel baby...now you know him a bit better. Glad it has brought you some comfort especially around due date time which is very hard. :hugs:

Hi there.
So sorry for your loss. But your dream sounds wonderful.
My baby wouldve been due this month, and I hope I have a dream soon that will tell me the gender and name of my baby. It would be such a comfort.
Good luck for the future, Hun
xx

It has definitely helped me...its a wonderful start to what I now feel is going to be a good year - I'm pretty sure it wold have been a boy after my dream so from now on I will refer to him by name TJ (as thats what my oh wanted to call him for short), i think maybe TJ wll help me to concieve a little sibling for him Fx'd!! It was just so bizzare because until that dream I hadn't had any baby/pregnancy related dreams. xxxx

Thank you for the replys :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->