Last 7 weeks... Please tell me they go fast!

K

Kellya009

Well tomorrow I will be 33 weeks... Baby Georgia is due June 14! I hope the next 7 weeks go fast because I just feel awful!

So does it slow down from here or speed along?

I found the last 6-7 weeks dragged a bit when I was expecting my first but the whole pregnancy dragged as I wanted him here so much!!...This time, I've wanted to savour every second of my pregnancy and what do you know, It's absolutely flown! I think I'm so busy looking after my 2 year old and working that the days are whizzing by!! So keep busy, I'm due the day after you :) Good luck!! Hopefully we'll be 38 weekers, I had my son at 39+5, So I'm hoping this little one is earlier or at least similar :) x

I think the last month is the hardest and seems to be the longest! I have 1 week and they will induce and it is dragging by. Keeping busy is the best idea. It really does help.

Im 33 weeks and time is DRAGGING. Im not on bed rest, but im on "take it extra easy" rest, so im stuck home all day with DD, as DF takes the car. Im going insane. I need to find myself a new hobby for every week. Im going to be the most diversely talented person my DF has ever known by the time this baby comes lol and im gonna make one mean apple pie.

I do find that ignoring the fact that labor could be as soon as four weeks away,and avoiding spending too much time on the internet googling pregnancy things, helps me to forget and time goes faster.

Until then, I break life up into milestones. One week til my next appointment, then two weeks until im 36 weeks. Mothers day. Things like that. It helps.

It's dragging for me. These last 6 weeks seems like 12 more weeks... so ready to meet my son!

They do drag a bit but then i had an extra two weeks of it! Keep busy.. go out to eat! Do the things that you wont get chance to when baby is here! And i know it is easier said than done but enjoy it! Easier said than done when you are uncomfortable but as much as i lovvvve my daughter being here i spent so much of my pregnancy wanting her here and i sometimes miss feeling her little kicks and her hiccups :) good luck xx

I they are going by pretty quickly and we have several occasions to celebrate in the meanwhile birthday, Mother's Day, our anniversary so I'm sure it will be speedy :). Or at least keep my mind occupied.

They are going by pretty quickly for me... although I've had a very uneventful pregnancy until 33 weeks and it seems like a lot has been going on since!

This is my first and I just can't wait to have him in my arms already, 7 weeks to go as well, due June 10th! Hoping I don't have to wait all the way though
Please come at 37 weeks !!!
I'm finding this final stretch very tricky to cope with ...

We have 7 1/2 weeks until delivery (unless they decide to come earlier on their own). DH and I can't wait to meet our little guys. He's so excited to be able to do something with them.

I think weeks are flying.. I feel like I just hit 30 weeks and now coming on 33 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->