Last day advice

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
This is my last day in 1st trimester thought I'd give some insight into my pregnancy,

I bled fairly constantly throughout the first 9/10 weeks, sometimes just spotting, but a few times bright red, heavy and clots. Most times it changed I called MW who sent me for scans.

I've had aches and pains throughout.

This pregnancy is completely different from my previous three.

My symptoms have come and gone with different levels of severity.

Good luck ladies, hope to see you all I second trimester soon. Any questions ask away. This pregnancy started as twins but lost one and my previous pregnancy was twins.

Second tri is at the end of 12 weeks ?! I'm 12.5 and still here I also know different drs and areas in the world do it differently I use to think 12 weeks 2nd tri I'm moving over on Wednesday!

Second tri is at the end of 12 weeks ?! I'm 12.5 and still here I also know different drs and areas in the world do it differently I use to think 12 weeks 2nd tri I'm moving over on Wednesday!

It's classed differently different places, 13 weeks has mostly been what I've head, but BNB classifies it as 14 weeks, so tomorrow I'm 14 weeks and will wait to officially move out then, which is what I've done in all my pregnancies, as 2nd trimester is by far the longest I don't see the point of me moving over before then, although i do visit all boards from time to time.

So sorry you lost one of the twins.
Its a comfort to read (not meaning that in a bad way!) that other people have had bleeding. Im going for a scan on Thursday as I am bleeding now. Terrified of what will be said and hoping there is a flicker on the screen.
Good luck in 2nd tri xx

Thanks Hun, it wasn't really upsetting as I knew after I lost it so I'd never come around it it, and I have one set of twin toddlers, that's enough lol.

Good luck at your scan. I've bled in all my pregnancies, expect the one I did lose, it's so so common, but terrifying. Sending you lots of hugs and positive thought, hope Thursday comes quick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->