Last day at work

Loui1001

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so glad to be finishing, over the past few weeks my back has been killing me and the 2 hour round trip has been a nightmare.....

Now bring on the nesting!!!!!!!!

Im so jealous of you!!!!

I bet you've been counting down the hours!?!?!

x

OW this will be me this time next week!!! I can't wait, hope you can relax and enjoy your ML before baby arrives!!

Its my last day at work today too x

I finished work on Tues so today is my 3rd day of ML and although it feels a bit strange being at home and not going to work, I am loving it so far!!!!

Yey! It's my last day at work tomorrow. Struggling now as working in healthcare doesn't really allow you to sit down much! Start of some gorgeous weather for us all as well! :) x

I've been counting sleeps and hours!!! And keeping fingers crossed the good weather will last for a while!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so glad to be finishing, over the past few weeks my back has been killing me and the 2 hour round trip has been a nightmare.....

Now bring on the nesting!!!!!!!!

it's my last day at work too!! 2 hours and 55 minutes to go lol:happydance:

The sound of my office door closing at 4 o'clock will be THE best noise I've heard all week :thumbup:

The sound of my office door closing at 4 o'clock will be THE best noise I've heard all week :thumbup:

I know what you mean, hearing the buzzer go to end the work day will be putting a massive smile on my face!! when are you due? (my phone won't she me anyone's tickers for some reason)

I know what you mean, hearing the buzzer go to end the work day will be putting a massive smile on my face!! when are you due? (my phone won't she me anyone's tickers for some reason)

It's sooooooo good to be finished!!!!!!! Due in 5wks and using all my holidays now so maternity leave officially starts a week before due date :happydance:

Enjoy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->