Last day gift for childminder??

Julie74d

Reaction score
Hi, my nearly 3 year old will be leaving the childminder who she has been with since nearly 1 years old. Looking for ideas of what to give her, have thought about flowers but maybe something personal from my daughter might mean more. We will still keep in touch so it's not really goodbye forever just a big thank you. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks x

maybe a thank you teddy and some chocolates? or one of those cards where you can record your own message :flower:

my dad's ex is a teacher. she's always been given things like chocolates and mugs with a nice card.

for christmas though she got a really nice wooden heart which you can hang up (shabby chic style) with a nice phrase on it about being a teacher and thank you for all her help type thing. it's really cute!

I work in a day nursery and in the pre school room and when they go and leave for school we get a lot of chocolate. Personal cards. One thing i got off a child who'd been there since day dot. I got a huge teddy with a load of photos of him and me on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->