Last day in 1st tri today :)

Lea8198

Reaction score
So tomorrow I am 14 weeks and moving over to the second tri. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has helped me get through these first 14 weeks. It has been tough with scares along the way and without you all I would have gone stir crazy!!!!!! You girls are fab:hugs:

I look forward to seeing you all over there soon xxxx

Yay for second tri :happydance: Congratulations on making it through a tough first tri.
I will see you over there on Saturday :)

Hiya, Congrats on making it to 2nd tri. Will see ya there this friday. Am gonna be 14 weeks. Yea.

Congraduation i can't wait to finish 1st tri. Longest and best weeks of my life. I am loving every min. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Hope you have a successful pregnancy.:hugs:

Wooohooo congrats, lucky you! I still have 8days left, can't wait to start tje 2nd tri! X

Thanks everyone. I am happy to be going over. I feel it is time now :) I look forward to seeing you all over there.

Congrats!!!! Enjoy your time in 2nd trimester!

Congrats! What a wonderful feeling! Can't wait to join you in 4.5 weeks!
Enjoy your 2nd trimester :)

I just moved over today and everyone is so lovely :)
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Congrat's! I'll see you there next week!

Thanks everyone :D

I actually feel sad to be leaving in a way but it has been a horrid 14 weeks with hyperemesis so i am ready for a new start :) See you all soon. I defo will be back here though for a few weeks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->