Last day of TWW...retail therapy!

Ajos

Reaction score
Well, my af is due tomorrow and I'm all over the place. To break the tension I have basically got my whole maternity wardrobe in the sales, lol. I've got some ace bargains from Next and splurged on some posh Hot Milk goodies too :blush: Please tell me I'm not the only one?
Can't wait til tomorrow to find out whether we've got a little one on board or not. I'm getting pms feelings so prob just a fantasy but really hope we get lucky! Good luck to everyone else testing soon!

oh i so wish i could go buy my future maternity clothes but im only 6dpo....:blush: i was in next today and oh pointed out the maternity clothes on sale but i didnt see anything that id wear and i think id feel more disapointed if this wasnt our month, fingers crossed for your bfp!!!

I just think if my bloody period comes along tomorrow, at least I've got some nice stuff to look forward to getting in the week. Whether it's a BFP tomorrow, or in a year's time, I hope to have a bump to dress at some point. I'm quite pleased to have saved a few pounds getting a few bits now to save :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->