last day of work tomorrow!

catty

Reaction score
So iv been wishing away the weeks but finally the time has came it is my last day of work tomorrow!!
As some people at my work dont work on fridays they gave me my pressies today!
I got £150 for mothercare
Perfume for myself and a big cake with a baby on the top was so much more than i expected!!

Anyway i cant belive after today i wont be in work for about a year its a scary exciting thought and means its even closer to meeting baby!!

What does everyone have planned for their mat leave, i have roughly 4 weeks and cant wait to clean and organise babys room,

I've been off for a weak now and have been to a wedding, cleaned, organised and spent time with my little girl. I'm ready for baby now, I'm just bouncing on my ball!!!!

I had 13 months off with my lo and was already prego when I returned to work, so 6 months or so after going back I finished again which was strange, it's all been so fast! My leaving meal was like dejavu!

Just relax and enjoy the free time. Prepare for baby so that you can spend all of your time just staring at your lo when it's born lol that's all I did! Ha

Enjoy!
I'm still pregnant :haha:
Still have a couple of days till my due date so could be a while yet I suppose.
I've made a start on the garden now, we are just out buying garden furniture and a bouncy castle for lo. Should keep me busy for a couple of days.
Have you made any plans or just enjoying having none?
X

Enjoy your mat leave Hun! Hoping to start mine in another 3 weeks or so, can't wait :)

This week i plan to clean the whole house as i still have quite a bit kf energy, knowing i have that all done i just have little things like washing babies clothes, packing hospital bag, might go for little walks as the weathers nicer and do some batch cooking. aslong as the place gets a good clean out i can relax after that.
i actually have a fear of the baby coming early as the place is such a mess, he needs to come home to a clean house!

I finished on Friday too!! They spoilt me with £75 John Lewis vouchers which I wasn't expecting at all!

This week I am visiting my family saying bye to the older members who I now won't see until Millie is here.

After that I'll be starting the bump to baby group in my town with a lady from antenatal and just relaxing......hopefully in the garden!!

Going to get a months worth of meals in the freezer too!

I will work up until I have my baby and my maternity leave will basically start when he/she is born :) That's kind of how it's done in the US. I haven't done anything yet in the way of getting ready so I plan to use my weekends from here on out to get whatever I need done.

I was beginning to struggle at work, 2 mile walk there and back and sitting all day with bad back pain. i think use are amazing for working until your due date!!!
Hope you can still get enough rest after work etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->