last few days in 2nd tri!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Oh my, seems like I have only just got here xxx and now will be off to third who else is coming over next week?!?

So jel!! Have a lovely time see you there soon xxx

Ah little gemstone! I will still pop over, I still go to first tri all the time xxx not long for you now xxxhow is everything going xxxx

Me im coming over on tuesday! 2nd tri feels like its flown by x

You are a day ahead of me xxx it really has flown past!!! How have you been getting on?!

Ah little gemstone! I will still pop over, I still go to first tri all the time xxx not long for you now xxxhow is everything going xxxx

😝😝 I pop over too lol. I float between a few! 😂. All is ok thank you. Still awaiting on results from all the tests with dd3 I feel it's going to along wait xxx I can't wait to see you there xxx

Same here!! Can't believe how fast it is all going!! I want time to slow down!!!

😝😝 I pop over too lol. I float between a few! 😂. All is ok thank you. Still awaiting on results from all the tests with dd3 I feel it's going to along wait xxx I can't wait to see you there xxx

Oh doll, did they say how long they would take? It must be dreadfully stressful for you all xxxx can't wait to see you there either xxx

Oh my, seems like I have only just got here xxx and now will be off to third who else is coming over next week?!?

I am in my 17weeks.. will take sometime b4 poppin over to the 3rd tri.. see u around :thumbup:

You are a day ahead of me xxx it really has flown past!!! How have you been getting on?!

Yeh im due 3rd november :) not too bad thanks, getting a lot of tummy aches atm which im guessing is due to stretching. Hows things with you? X

Yeah all good, baby is a bit of a bossy one lol! I am being enduced in Oct xxx too exciting x I have had a few sudden stretching pains across the tummy too!

Ooh howcome youre being induced early? Not long to go for you then :) xx

No not long at all! I will be induced as my little baby was stillborn at 36+6 10 years ago so they like to get you in as soon as xxx

Will catch you all by Sunday 😁😁 excited to be going into 3rd trimester !!

Me too! I'm coming over on this coming Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->