Last few days...

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
I think I am in denial that I will be having my little girl in just three more days!! I am not motivated to do anything today and just want to sleep forever!! Is something wrong with me???

Im sleepy alot too and I feel lost..My 1st baby...My husband is running around trying to cheer me up..I just feel exhausted..But never to exhausted to shop for the baby though..Im so excited for you though your lil one will be here so soon..:hugs:

I'll just do what I did on msn....

AHHHHH!!! I am sooooo happy for you!

And I'm sure its normal to be this tired. Get lots of sleep!

I'll just do what I did on msn....

AHHHHH!!! I am sooooo happy for you!

And I'm sure its normal to be this tired. Get lots of sleep!

Ahhhhhhhhhh right back atcha!! I am getting as much sleep as I can, but still feel so disconnected, I can't believe that this is really here!!

I am so with you! I just haven't got motivation to do anything. My OH doesn't seem to understand either :( He seems to think that because I'm at home and not working any more that I can do everything. Even rolling over in bed takes an enormous amount of energy!

Just try to rest as much as you can - you'll have your LO soon.

Ooooooh Terri!!! I'm super excited for you!!!! xx

oh that's so exciting!!!!! xx

How exciting, 3 days eh? Not long at all. x x

Thanks ladies, only 2 days left!! I'm getting so nervous!! :hugs:

So exciting!! Try and get as much rest as you can today hun.
xx

wow not long at all and youll be holding your gorgeous princess!! it must be lovely to know your babys birthday before they are even born!

hi hun i hope everything goes well with your c section good luck . violet xx

Awww i'm so exited for you :)
2 more days!!!!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!!!!! Cant belive that you're only 3days ahead of me :shock: But i wont be seeing my LO for aaaagggggeeeeessss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->