Last halloween on here....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
There was a lady who had posted about her little girl waiting at the window for trick or treater and none came :cry:

I can't remember who she was,but I hope she gets some this year :D xx

Hope she gets some too..

We only get one or two because our house is down a pathway. There is only 16 maisonettes.

Its really bugging me who she was,she even posted a pic of her little girl peaking out the window..bless her..

we got a polite one last year...'Trick or Treat,please and thank you' :rofl:

i get loads ! gets annoying eventually ahha! even tho i love halloween ! i usually run out of sweets :/ they start early and keep coming till about 10 :/ i think because alot of people don't bother with halloween!(dont open the door) people just copy each ova and go to the same houses lol x

aaw, that's a wee shame!
we never got any last year at all!

Aww! We haven't had any since we moved here, which is odd really, our house is ex council with loads of other families round about! We'll just have to eat all the sweets ourselves again if no-one comes! :smug:

We only got one lot last year and I forgot and didn't have any sweets in, so had to give them tracker bars, lol... This year I've bought lollies ready and I bet we don't get any!

We get loads, mainly becasue my window is all decorated so it basically says 'This house will open their door' :rofl:

V xx

I've just put the pumpkin in the window...it really sets the Xmas tree off :rofl:

ok this is really mean I know but I think im going to put my doberman in the garden :blush::blush: only because hubby is away and I get frightend opening the door on my own as we are down a really dark st and I dont have any direct neighbours, also I'll be putting toddler to bed and feeding, bathing a newborn! Feel like a right old kill joy though!

I don't open the door after 7pm,as all the little ones will have been round by then.xx

When I was a kid as a general rule we never rang someones bell unless they had a lit up pumpkin out front.
I won't be giving out any treats,get home from work about 630 and we live on the first floor flat anyways.

There was a lady who had posted about her little girl waiting at the window for trick or treater and none came :cry:

That was me!! aw that's actually made my day that you remember :haha:

I've moved house since last halloween so hopefully she will get some tonight :)

xx

Dont get any here either but then I dont live near a lot of people. dont know what to do with my son i dont think he will get to do it when he is older.

That was me!! aw that's actually made my day that you remember :haha:

I've moved house since last halloween so hopefully she will get some tonight :)

xx

Awww you'll have to let us know! :D xx

We never get any here, we're in an apartment building!!

We dont get a lot, last year I think we got 3, which is a shame because I always buy lots of sweets :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->