Last halloween on here....

I took the battery out of the doorbell and shut the curtains. I don't like trick or treaters.

We got none!! Thats good though, I remember being little and opening the door to a trick or treater with my mum and he was wearing the scariest costume EVER. I screamed and ran off crying lol

We never get any here... but we live on a walk and the ends of the entrance alleyways look pretty intimidating at night (alleyway with bushes either side which then opens up to houses) xx

My door went once last night (before I had started my plan of turning the lights off and dimming the laptop ;)) and when I answered it, there were about 30 girls standing there, all 16/17 (a few years below me when I was at school) They were all the neddy/chavvy girls and they were all dressed like slappers. I just opened the door, said I didn't have anything, and shut the door again.

I was expecting an egging, but luckily I didn't get one! xx

We had a few groups about, the ghost cupcakes I made went down a absolute storm, about 20 gone in hour 1/2 and when they were all gone about half the "rum" balls I had made went, some little ones only took one but some took a few more, but as I had tons of them it was no problem. Even had one lad come round again (he went out on dif occasions with diff people) so he did well, think he was hoping for another cake as apparently he had basically scoffed it before he got to next door.

Made a promise to one of the mums that if there were any rum balls left this morning I would bring some down to the school run busstop. While getting Mia onto the bus her daughter thanked me again for what she got at ours, said she wasnt fond of the cake as she didnt like the "brains" inside icing but the little round sweets were lovely. So I gave her mum another bag with some in for her as she was just too cute to not give some more to, so she is going to get a surprise when she gets home today.

Mia was running around the house last night in her overly long nightie shouting "Trick or Trick" and when she had a trantrum ended up looking a bit like an over-tired zombie

My mum got a few but not sure about us as we weren't at home.

We got a knock on the door at 10pm last night!
I couldn't believe it and was even more shocked when I answered the door to three little boys....oldest being about 7, one about 4 and the other in a bloody pram!
I was livid, more for the fact the kids were out so late!

We didnt have any at our house, but we do live at the very back of a massive estate!!!
I was at my Mums for dinner and she had a few come to her door!!

Trick or treating is a major deal around here. We didn't pass out candy because we were out with friends and Emma trick or treating ourselves but one guy said he was keeping count and he had well over 100 people come! And this was only halfway through the night! :haha: We ended up having to dump Emma's candy bucket into the stroller a few times because it got so full the poor thing couldn't lift it. Pretty much everyone passes out candy here unless they are out themselves. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->