Last halloween on here....

this is our first year here so dunno what happens, we live in a small village but the area of the village we are in is all families with young children so got some little treats ready just in case, if not then I get a chocolate feast!

We never got any last year either we live on a cul-de-sac full of bungalows and mainly old people (yes I am the hip trendy one of the street:dance:) and nobody came here, we had loads of sweets they all just kept walking past into the next street, Evan was devoed!!!

We didnt get any here last year, i hope we get some this year as my little girl would love to hand out some sweets. Although im not answering the door untill hubby gets here at 5.30, i get a little bit scared of some of the masks the teenagers wear ! lol

Had a few tonight! My daughter is loving it :happydance: She does seem to be getting tired out now though lol

we have had none and I am gutted, i don't really agree with trick or treating but I was looking forward too seeing Little Man's face when he saw other little ones dressed up :(

oh well, more chocolates for me!

We have only had 1 so far and I'm eating my way thru the sweets!

We didn't get many last year and I don't open my door when Evie is in bed past 7pm if I'm not expecting people ;)

awww i remember that tread aswell!!!! glad you had peaple round this year! xxx

Awww bless her!!did she dress up this year?Xx

Nope she hates wearing a costume :( She did wear her fairy costume to nursery today but she ended up tearing it off when she got back home lol I asked her if she wanted to go halloweening but nope she didn't wanna go! She's fast asleep now :haha: xx

we don't get any, joys of living in a flat
no one can get into

:wohoo:

i did get a couple of little milky star packets
incase the little ones downstairs come up but they're
still quite young so i doubt they will

i've never done the whole halloween thing

:haha:

My nan just rang and told me she had Teenagers turn up,She went to offer them sweets and they asked if they could have fags instead!!

My nan god bless her doesn't mice her words and told them to "Fuck off and shut the gate on the way out".

We bought 50 Bags of Haribo sweets and we've got 30 left.

My husband went to the door earlier and there was a girl there who was about 8 treak or treating on her own,And when he asked where her friends were she said she didnt have any,So he gave her a quid and a bag of sweets:dohh:

Aw we've had loads here! I pretty much stood at the door for an hour fro 6 to 7. We were all out by then and all the little ones had come so lights of pumpkin brought in and I'm settled down with OH to watch Hocus Pocus!!

Well this was our first halloween in the new house so wasnt to sure on how many people we would get coming to the door. Plus it's a quiet road (although its on a main road) so didn't think we'd have loads.

I bought some lollies and a trick or treat harribo mix (40 individual bags) and we've only had 2 kids! Even then it was OH's niece and her friend, so OH gave her and her friend 2 lollies and 4 bags of sweets each and then tried to lie saying he only gave 2 bags each when I was stood there :dohh: lol.

More for me :happydance:

My nan just rang and told me she had Teenagers turn up,She went to offer them sweets and they asked if they could have fags instead!!

My nan god bless her doesn't mice her words and told them to "Fuck off and shut the gate on the way out".

We bought 50 Bags of Haribo sweets and we've got 30 left.

My husband went to the door earlier and there was a girl there who was about 8 treak or treating on her own,And when he asked where her friends were she said she didnt have any,So he gave her a quid and a bag of sweets:dohh:

:saywhat:
Who in their right mind pops to the shop to buy cigarettes for the older kids who don't want sweets?! :dohh::dohh:
Go your Nan! Love her reply! x

https://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/molliesmum/DSCF6283.jpg

My monsters and monsters friend.

V xxx

i took my oldest two out for the first time tonight and they loved it, and everyone who opened there doors to us were great and so happy with them comming! there buckets were full to the brim! :)

We had loads between 630 and 730

Was putting Alex to bed at 815 and there was a really loud knock on the door by the time I got downstairs with my bowl of sweets they threw a raw egg at my front door! It went bloody everywhere.
We live in the nice part of town aswell:nope:

We had loads between 630 and 730

Was putting Alex to bed at 815 and there was a really loud knock on the door by the time I got downstairs with my bowl of sweets they threw a raw egg at my front door! It went bloody everywhere.
We live in the nice part of town aswell:nope:

see there is no bloody need for them to do stuff like that!! they cant expect every single person to answer there door ( i know you was but they didnt know that :haha:) some people didnt answer the door to my kids tonight but that didnt bother me, fair enough, just move on and try the next one! its kids like that, that give halloween a bad name! :dohh:

Thats out of order!!
no need for it what so ever!
i hate it when teens show up with only a mask and want money!!
we bought a big bag of twix's and got 5 trick or treaters.

We decided to go to the local halloween fair instead of taking kids trick or treating (theyre a bit young!) and taylor wore his mask and mia was in her pram with her witch aht and as we walked passed a neighbours house she came out and gave the kids sweets even tho we only walked by! Bless her! lol

I live a little bit outside of town and didn't bother to get candy this year as none came around last year. BUT this year there was a least one car that stopped. I felt bad for them as my neighbors had left their porch light on and weren't even home! I guess they forgot it was Halloween. They didn't come to my door though (no light on) but we saw them as I was taking my Mom back to her house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->