Last major milestone before birth. Who else is counting down

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
To full term!! Just over 5 weeks until 37 weeks! I'm set to be induced on that day too so could be the day I give birth but if baby girl is all on a and I am ill be declining as I really want a natural VBAC with as little intervention as possible.

I'm so excited to make it to full term. Who else is counting down?

Yes! I am hoping to make it to full term before this baby comes! I have a little more than 2 weeks left so I am cleaning/organizing like crazy!

I am totally counting down until full term -- just 8 more days until 37 weeks for me! I keep having the nagging feeling that he is not going to wait until 40 weeks, so hubby and I are scrambling to get the last of everything taken care of as soon as possible!

I'm definitely counting down, I can't wrap my head around the fact that I'll be giving birth soon after all these months, especially since I don't feel any pain.

Hopefully baby comes on time though!

Meeee, i cant wait to be considered 'full term' only 4 days to go til 37 weeks :happydance:

How exciting. I still feel like it's ages away at 5 weeks but I've to pack up a house and move yet so it's going to fly ��

I've got five weeks left until full term also, seems like ages away :(

I think it sounds better in days. 35 days haha! I know it'll fly by but it just seems to be dragging!

Same! Wow, 5 more weeks until full term. 8 more weeks MAX for me. That's crazy...

At the moment, I'm set to be induced at 37 weeks so to think my baby could be here in 5 weeks is scary. But I still feel it's ages away, I'm so done being pregnant already. Not because I'm uncomfortable this time (I was in agony with DD) but because I'm so impatient to meet her now I know what to expect. It's crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->