Last meal before bedtime question

Lola has tea at around 5ish - usually meat/veg/pasta, some sort of home cooked meal anyway! She has her bottle and goes to bed at 7pm sleeping till about 8am x

Lola has tea at around 5ish - usually meat/veg/pasta, some sort of home cooked meal anyway! She has her bottle and goes to bed at 7pm sleeping till about 8am x

I love your daughter's name!

About 6ish for us usually and bed about 7-7.30. He only takes a little bit of milk though as hes generally still too full from dinner for lots of milk. I think it just sets him up for bed though. That tides him over until 7am, hes rarely screaming hungry for food in the mornings now :)-

Firstly, as this is only my 2nd reply as a bnb member and I havn't introduced myself then hi:) I am a mum of twins who are now 16 months old.

My two have their main meal at about 4pm and then still take a bottle before bed which is usually 6:30-7pm xx

Hi! Welcome, we don't bite!

My LO is a hungry monster so he gets his lunch at lunchtime, a snack at 3.30, dinner at 6 and milk at 7. Wee piggie ;)

Ruby has her main meal around 5pm. E.g today she had pasta with cheese and spinach sauce, some dried strawberries and a sugar free biscuit. She goes to bed between 6 and 7 and has about 4oz cows milk in a normal cup just before going up. She wakes between 6.30 and 7am but not hungry.

Kai has his dinner at 5.30 which usually consists of meat/fish/pasta with veggies and then a yoghurt or fruit afterwards. He goes up to bed with 7ozs of cow's milk between 7 and 7.30pm and sleeps through until 7am x

I also find that Emily doesn't eat very much at dinner time ( which is around 5pm ) she will maybe have a bit of veg. or pasta. I will offer her 5oz of milk at dinner. Before bed at 8pm, I will offer her a small snack like yogurt or fruit then another 4oz milk. She is still waking once in the night and I will only offer water to her ( making it less inviting ) since she is getting plenty during the day.

They have dinner between 5pm and 5.30pm, they have a bottle of cows milk when they go to bed. Are you giving him a snack during the day? I used to and then they wouldnt eat now I give them something if they ask otherwise they wait until dinner and then they eat everything have a bath and go to bed. My girls are in bed by 7.30 latest.

Pasta and rice are filling.

Evie usually has a cooked dinner of meat/fish with pasta/potatoes and mixed veggies followed by a fromage frais at about 5-5.30pm. Her bedtime bottle is usually about 7.30pm and she'll drink around 6-7oz.
Have you tried giving Omar 2 cooked meals a day hun? x

We have dinner around 6pm gives chance for Oh to get in,

Last night we had steak, chips, veggies then for pudding he had a youghert(sp?) and his chocolate cow.

However last night was a late one for kyle since he had his nap late at like 4:30pm

Annabelle is older but has always had the same routine of tea around 5ish maybe later of pasta, cotaage pie, a rice dish etc with a pudding of yoghurt, fruit, rice pudding etc but stopped having milk at 9 months old as she hates it!
Lou
xxx

They have dinner between 5pm and 5.30pm, they have a bottle of cows milk when they go to bed. Are you giving him a snack during the day? I used to and then they wouldnt eat now I give them something if they ask otherwise they wait until dinner and then they eat everything have a bath and go to bed. My girls are in bed by 7.30 latest.

Pasta and rice are filling.

He doesnt eat any snacks. I'm lucky if he eats 2 meals throughout the day. He's not into food. He can go for 6 hrs without eating anything. He only drinks 1-2 bottles, he doesnt even like milk. But he drinks lots of water & I think it's filling him up xx

Hope it goes well tonight!!

Thanks hun, he didnt wake up for food but he didnt sleep well as he has a cold & his daddy is travelling :(

He woke up at 11 am but he was tired bless him, he didnt ask for food when he woke up at night which is good. He only asked for water.

Firstly, as this is only my 2nd reply as a bnb member and I havn't introduced myself then hi:) I am a mum of twins who are now 16 months old.

My two have their main meal at about 4pm and then still take a bottle before bed which is usually 6:30-7pm xx

Hiii, welcome to BnB hun xx

Evie usually has a cooked dinner of meat/fish with pasta/potatoes and mixed veggies followed by a fromage frais at about 5-5.30pm. Her bedtime bottle is usually about 7.30pm and she'll drink around 6-7oz.

I gave him 2 cooked meal yesterday as he didnt eat breakfast. He didnt wake up hungry, but he didnt sleep because of his cold :(

I will try it again tonight. Hoepfully he will sleep better. I think he also misses his dad (he's travelling), I think this is why last night he didnt sleep well, as he kept waking up & calling him, which was heart breaking :cry:

Maybe he is drinking too much water then. Try not giving him some when its coming up to dinner time.. He should really be eating like 3 meals a day..

I gave him 2 cooked meal yesterday as he didnt eat breakfast. He didnt wake up hungry, but he didnt sleep because of his cold :(

I will try it again tonight. Hoepfully he will sleep better. I think he also misses his dad (he's travelling), I think this is why last night he didnt sleep well, as he kept waking up & calling him, which was heart breaking :cry:

Aww bless him :hugs:

If the 2 cooked meals a day works then stick with it hun, at least that way he's getting some food into him :thumbup:
And you're right, he's probably filling up on water so I guess try and cut back on the water, especially around meal times :)
Evie has been funny with her lunches lately, I think she's gone off sandwiches lol! So she's been having toast and jam instead and polishes the lot off!

Have you got anything of your husband's that he's worn and it's not been washed? Or a small amount of his aftershave on a teddy in Omar's cot? Just so that the smell of his dad is around and may make him feel a little more comforted thru the night. I hope he sleeps better for you hun, it's awful when you feel so helpless :hugs:

Awww poor Omar :hugs: Hope tonight is better x

We eat together between 6 and 7, and she goes to sleep around 7.30. I breastfeed her off to sleep. Ideally, I'd like her to have a little longer between food and bed, but we want to eat as a family, and my husband doesn't get back until after 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->