Last packet of pills

Girly123

Reaction score
Starting my last pack of pills tomorrow and then we will be TTC again. We tried for 2 years but due to medical reasons it never happened and so going back on the pill for a few months the dr hopes to induce ovulation when I come off.

We will only have 1 month to try though as then my OH deploys.

Excited and scared. In 28 days we will be TTC whoop xx

Good luck!
It's exciting when you're so close to TTC.

Thanks for all the luck girls. I am soooo excited but so scared and nervous at the same time. Nervous that I won't ovulate or nervous that I won't get pregnant before OH deploys but also nervous if I do then this is my first baby and I may be a rubbish mum and not know what to do.

So many mixed emotions xx

How exciting! I think it is totally normal to feel a wide range of different emotions and it must make it especially hard with your OH deploying soon. How long is his deployment? Good luck!

Thanks for all the luck girls. I am soooo excited but so scared and nervous at the same time. Nervous that I won't ovulate or nervous that I won't get pregnant before OH deploys but also nervous if I do then this is my first baby and I may be a rubbish mum and not know what to do.

So many mixed emotions xx
You won't be a rubbish mom, and no one really knows what to do!! Just do what feels right

Aaw, hope the deployment goes quickly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->