Last stint

2catsandadog

Reaction score
Im new here, but we have been trying for 3.5 years now. We had our first positive preg test at the start of this week but miscarried 2 days later.

It's given us a new perspective on it and we are going to be trying as hard as possible for the next 6 months then stopping.

What would be your hints and tips as we are going all in with this.

Is there any vitamins etc you felt have worked?

I'll be temping and o testing.

Thanks heaps

Hi there and welcome
So sorry you had a miscarriage. How awful after TTC for so long. I can not offer any tips or advice as we have been TTC our second now for 18 months and it’s been hard. Will keep an eye on this thread for any tips and advice and hoping you get there very soon x

I used seven seas trying for a baby vitamins, pre seed lubricant, I didn't temp but I did opks and followed the sperm meets egg plan. Hope this helps! Good luck

I recommend reading ‘it starts with the egg’ and following the intensive plan, and bd’ing every other day, the whole cycle. I also went gluten free, cut out caffeine completely and alcohol obviously. And make sure you have a healthy bmi. Seems to have worked for us after 6 years ttc and 4 previous losses (currently 8 weeks with what is hopefully a healthy baby - saw heartbeat Friday), but you need to give everything three months before it starts working while the vitamins etc get into the body and the toxins etc leave.

I used seven seas trying for a baby vitamins, pre seed lubricant, I didn't temp but I did opks and followed the sperm meets egg plan. Hope this helps! Good luck
I'll have look for sperm meets egg plan. I haven't heard of it before. Thanks.

I highly recommend proceive max vitamins. I have always had difficulty conceiving, it took 3 years for my first and 2 years for my second. These supplements were the only thing I did differently this time and I got pregnant after 2 months on them. Good luck x

In 11yrs, I've tried all the tricks and wives tales.
This cycle, I added feng shui in the bedroom. That was the only new thing. We BD on o and 2 days after, I used fertility blend essential oils, maca for DH on the bd days. Laid on my left side propped after BD with a cup in (I only have a left ovary). Took folic acid and multi vitamin. I took femara too but only because my left was slow to get started after surgery last fall. Did any one thing help? I dont know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->