Last Week in 2nd Tri

Mango

Reaction score
This is my last week in 2nd tri and then I'm onto 3 tri :headspin:. Time is flying by super fast! In the meantime I am constantly being beaten up from the inside out by lil one. It has gotten to the point where I sometimes wake up out of my sleep or if I wake up on my own it seems like there's a mini circus going on in there. Some kicks have become quite painful, particularly those really low down near my bladder and I know it won't be much longer until I get a swift one to the ribs. Lil one is definitely getting stronger and I still find it amazing. My OH finds it amusing to sit and watch my tummy shake like jello. He swore down he could hear the baby's fast heartbeat the other day when he placed an ear to my tummy but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Anyways 2nd tri was definitely better than my first. Loads more energy and my appetite came back as the sickness gradually went away, but with that also came a huge appetite. I eat A LOT in the mornings and early afternoons and very little in the evenings. Wondering if I should try to spread my meals out a bit better, but I find it so hard to eat in the evenings without getting indigestion.

My bump has finally popped as it's grown loads in the last month! so there's no hiding now which has forced me to be more selective in my clothing as not too much fits at the moment but I did get quite a few nice items from Old Navy...check out their maternity section if you're looking for things.

Finally started to think of a list of things to for baby's arrival, though I still haven't made a single purchase lol. Getting there one step at a time.

As for doctors appointments, they are starting to get old now LOL I know it sounds bad but after 28 weeks here they ask that you come in every 2 weeks...sigh which I know is for the best but also seems to be a hassle. Lil One's heart beat is around 140/145...So far I've done what feels like a million blood tests so my fear of needles has decreased big time! I'm due to go in for a glucose test soon (the sugar drink), I hope it taste like KoolAid hehe :happydance:

Ok don't want to write an essay but I hope all the ladies in 2nd tri enjoy every bit of it, from your first kicks and detailed 20 week scan. You'll be so happy to have your energy levels back and in all honesty it seems much easier than 1st tri.

Hope the ladies in 3rd tri are ready for all my questions :wacko:

aaw, Mango, 90 days to go!!
you are definitely getting closer and closer.
I hope the 3rd tri is as good as you as the 2nd tri was.

My little baby is the same one, he goes crazy some times, just kicking all over. My doc told me that I wouldn't feel him everyday, but I guess Colton is determined to be different, because I feel him EVERYday!! hehe..
Ohh.. my doc appointment is next week, on Tuesday. I have to do my glucose test then too.. I think it is going to suck drinking that stuff.. my aunt told me to make sure it is VERY VERY cold.. like stick it in the freezer 10-15 minutes before I drink it!!
You have to go to the doctor every two weeks? That sucks, I go every month and I dont even like going myself. Especially now that I am past all my ultrasounds, and the rest are just routine visits and tests.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->