Last week just me & my little girl :(

kellyrae

Reaction score
I'm excited to be meeting my new little bundle next Tuesday but in the same breath I feel quite emotional about this being my last week just me and my 2yr old.....lots of emotions going on, I feel nervous about the c-section but I also feel quite apprehensive about leaving my 2 year old for the first time for a few days :wacko:

She's only ever stayed out over at her nannas overnight before, I'm going to miss her so much......I will be in hospital at least 4 days, and if babies blood sugars don't drop then we can go home but otherwise could be upto a week, I know this seems like nothing, I just feel like I am abandoning her!!!

Prob just too many emotions flying around!!! She's in safe hands with her daddy, and he adores her.....think my hormones are playing havoc this week!!!

Aww poor thing, I'm going to be in a similar situation in a few weeks so I know how you are feeling. Like you said she will be in safe hands with her daddy, she won't think you've abandoned her at all, think of the precious gift you are giving her - a lifelong companion x

I know how you're feeling, it makes me want to cry that my son has to share mummy with someone else! I know it will be fine in the end but I can't help thinking it.
At the same time I'm super excited to meet this baby! Lots of mixed feelings really x

As I feel the same way! I'm not so much worried about her during my hospital stay, she loves being with grandma and grandpa, I'm more emotional that this is our last month just the two of us. I quit my job when she turned one to stay home, and we do everything together. We are very close, and now there will be a new baby needing my attention. I know things will eventually be fine, and a sibling is a great gift and I'm super excited to meet and hold our new baby. I just can't help but tear up when my mind is thinking that the " just the two of us" phase is coming to an end....

I feel the same as you ladies! I've been making sure to spend lots of extra one to one time while we can! But at the same time I'm so excited about her meeting her little bro!

I feel the same only my dd has never slept away from home or been away from me EVER apart from full time nursery, she is very independent though, I think she'll cope better than me!

I'm with all of you. Can't wait for new baby to complete our family, but feel so guilty towards my son at how his life is going to change. I also am apprehensive about how MY life is going to change too! We're only just getting our sanity back after our first born! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->