Last Week Of 1st Trimester Forum, Thought I'd Post For Something Fun!

Elephant13

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
Hope you are all well. This is my last week in this forum, I turn 14 weeks this Sunday. As its my last week I thought I'd post a fun thread & something light hearted. Its also been a huge discussion in our house from Day 1. We have decided that we wont be finding out what sex baby is, however this means that we need names for both sexes. We have agreed on a boys name from day 1, but a girl we are struggling with. What one of us likes the other doesn't. Typical eh?! Anyway I was just wondering if anyone out there has already decided on names, or are there any names you are fond of but are still disagreeing with your oh?!
I like really old fashioned, and different names. What are your favourites?! x

I really struggle with boys names but can think of loads of girls.

For a girl, we have decided on Daisy, it would go well with her big sister Scarlett.

For a boy, i like, Brody, Finley and Alfie. OH likes Archie but im unsure.

We will not be discussing it anymore until i find out what im having xx

Lottie Mae or Cash William/Jude William

Not sure which boy name yet :flower:

x

If we have a boy his name will be Toby John and if a girl Fearne Amelia :cloud9: only 6 weeks until we find out if pink or blue x

At the moment I love the name Luna for a girl and Dario for a boy :) watch this space though.. this is my husband we are talking about and he cant bloody stick to anything xx

Still coming up with ideas but struggling with boys names at the mo.

Girls names we like Ailla, Sophie, Emily and Ella :)

we're calling our boy Lyle:) yet to discuss middle names x

Isla, Freya, Annie and Eliza on my girl list

Archie, Charlie and Freddie on my boy list.

I have a gender scan on 25 Jan and think I'm :pink: xx

We are thinking of calling bubs Quinn if it's a boy x

my girls name is Elsie hope and my boys name is Eddie james but im also liking Arthur and Joy......we won't be finding out tho x

These are all lovely ladies! I love how everyones is different! We have Stanley for a boy after my Grandad middle name will be after my oh. For a girl I like Evie & Elsie, my oh likes Bessie. Middle name we have sussed which is after my oh sister who unfortunetly died 8 years ago at the end of this month. So its a nice little nod to her. I love the really old fashioned names and I have scoured the internet only to get bored after scrolling after reaching a certain letter as theres always so many lol. I tried one website which generates a name for you based on yours and your other halfs name and the surname of the baby.....I got Momina....I like unique but I think thats a bit too out there for my liking lol.
Keep them coming though ladies....I know for certain my girl names will keep changing depending on my mood. I have been adamant from the beginning that I am having aboy so maybe that's why I'm not liking any girls names?! Anyone else have that feeling they "know" what they're having?! x

Girl I like - Bobbie and Della

For a boy I like Jesse

If we have a girl her name will be Alice Rose. If a boy his name will be Christian. Middle name will start with an A but we haven't decided.

We also like Sofia Lillie, Piper Elizabeth, Ezekiel James and Silas. But those will be for later beans.

For a boy we agree on colin or ryder whichever we chose will have dfs middle name but girl we cannot agree at all!! There is not even one we remotely both like so really hope its a boy and we dont have to choose a girl name lol

Our girl name is Grace and boy name is Joshua, hoping for a Grace as we already have a little boy Finnley and I'd love one of each x

I like charlotte for a girl, and freddie for a boy but OH isn't keen on freddie.

Im not going to have set in stone names though as me and OH spent my entire last pregnancy arguing over names an then once we saw her picked something completely different :haha:

For a boy I think Scott Stuart James, for a girl I have no idea!!!!!

Girl- Mabel, Willow, Noa, Ivy
Boy- Everett, Lewis, Greyson

Nice to see there are other people so indecisive on girls names! I love all of yours, we narrowed it down to 2 last night, Ivy & Elsie. I actually love them both although after saying we liked them both my oh then throws others into the mix & says he likes Bessie & Rose....so I'm sure we're back to square one. Lol. Nevermind, I know if it is a girl we will know when we see her if we are still undecided by then. I'm just excited about seeing if its pink or blue, I still have a wait for that but its exciting all the same. Hows everyone feeling today. Has anyones oh come up with any really strange names?! I've been told funny stories in the past of friends partners/husbands who suggest really bizzare names! x

My oh hasn't really picked any strange names he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed when I told him I like Noah or Isaac for a boy his reply was me might aswell just call it Jesus and be done with it 5 minutes later I really like the name Joseph :S because Joseph isnt biblical at all haha, oh loves the name Fletcher x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->