Last Week Of 1st Trimester Forum, Thought I'd Post For Something Fun!

We don't have strange actual names, but my husband and his brother do like to make weird names for the fetus! Last time was Randalph, and this time it's Sinbad. :)

I like Lexi or Isla for a girl. The only boy name name I've settled on so far is Luca. My oh isn't a fan of any of my choices tho lol

Xx

Girl: Madeline Rose
Boy: Oliver James

I love Dominic but oh haaaaates it. I'm convinced this is a girl though and I love old names so Sophie and Madeline it'll be :) xx

I struggle with boys names because i have never ever thought of having boys! All girls! I love the name emma. It would really go with Emily and Nathan i think. Although maybe a little too similar to emily. IDK, will decide when the time comes! xx

We have decided on Fynn for a boy and Poppy for a girl :thumbup:

Last time our names were Logan for a boy or Keira for a girl

I'm a few days off 2nd tri now so possibly my last post over here!

Lowblow - that's the name we have picked if we have a little boy - Oliver James, I love it! Either that or Harry James and funnily enough DHs fave girl name is Sophie I'm not too sure as its his exs name haha but lovely all the same. Convinced were having a boy anyway so excited to find out next month!

My OH is being stubborn about this very issue, we both like the name Cain for a boy, but I'm about as unreligious as you can get, but I almost feel like it has too much negativity attached to it. Weird right? So he likes the spelling Kane. Haven't really been able to come up with too many boy names even though he's insistent we are having a boy.

For girls I like Iris, Coraline and Eve. He likes Eve and thats pretty much it. Then again, this is also the same man who thought it would be cute to name her Candy Cane. I was like, that's totally a stripper name! :dohh:

We had a girls name-caitlin susannah and vague ideas on a boys name. Now its twins we've added amelia renee but no nearer any boys. This is why I think it'll be boys! The middle names of the girls are linked to their nannies-susan and doreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->