Late AGAIN - No symptoms (PMS or otherwise)

jrob

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
So.... It's that time of month again and, yet again I am "late" by 3 days. I don't know that I can definitely say late anymore though, as my periods seem to be getting more and more irregular as the months go by. Last month I was extremely early (4 or 5 days), and otherwise this "lateness" seems to be a consistent thing for the past year. I don't want to get my hopes up but I bought a test and am going to wait a few more days before taking it. I honestly wasn't even tracking this month. I had to wait one more cycle to go get an u/s done to see if my complex ovarian cyst decreased in size or if it needs surgery. Therefore, TTC was the last thing on my mind. I am not even sure when I ovulated honestly and it wasn't until late last night that I thought to myself, "hmm... i think i'm supposed to be getting my period soon. I wonder when it's coming" and I checked my online tracker and it said I was supposed to get it already. It's most likely the PCOS I was recently diagnosed with causing the irregularity. Either that or stress because I just found out last Friday that my 16 year old kitty has an aggressive tongue cancer and I'm going to have to put her down soon, so I've been an absolute wreck. Despite all that, I'm hoping it isn't stress or PCOS and that this might be the real deal. I have zero PMS symptoms, but no pregnancy symptoms either except the fact that I have to pee all the time. But that could just be the fact that I've been drinking a lot of water since it's getting warmer outside. Here's hoping for the best! I sure could use the good news! Wish me luck!!!!... I'm so impatient though, but I know I should wait to test. How much longer do you think I should wait? The suspense is killing me!

Oh and I've been a bit nauseous the past couple days. Ive been assuming it's the antibiotic I am taking. I got my wisdom teeth pulled last week. I've been on the antibiotics since Friday but only started to feel the nausea yesterday and it's intermittent. Could be a symptom but could also just be a side effect of the medicine. Not sure what to think yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->