• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

I hope so too! That would be really awesome! I bet there's more to come!

Zephyr and Vaurissa, I am so happy for you two, congrats!!!

Hi girls! I was suppose to test 1st... Got a very very faint bfp last night!! :)

:bfn: at 13dpo today. Will test again at weekend if :witch: stays away :shrug:

Best of luck to the rest of you xx

Congratulations to all the bfp's and good luck to everyone testing!!!

I cant wait for saturday, Ill be 10dpo so but I couldnt possibly wait any longer!!

Leta keep them bfp's coming ladies, sticky baby dust to all!!

Xxx

congratulations to the bfp's!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: really happy for you hope u have a h&h 9mths

As for me i tested this morning and i was dissapointed to see a big fat bfn on my superdrug early test after getting what i thought was the faintest line on an ic yesterday morning. Oh well will test again over the weekend, af isnt due till tuesday xx

Hope everyone else is keeping well and busy catching your eggs! xx

My colleague just came into the office with her gorgeous 5mth old little boy. I'd like to think the ache in my gut when seeing him was some physical reaction to my deep desire for a baby of my own- but I have a sad sense that it is AF on her way :shrug:

aw cliqmo that must have been really hard for you. I have had the same feeling that af is about to show, the other day i was so sore with cramps i was noticing them even though i didnt want to think about them and eventually i had to take painkillers but it wore off and nothing since. Ihope af doesnt show for you and that its your sticky bean gettiing nice and comfy! xx

Thanks Heavyheart, :dust: to you for your HPT at the weekend xxx

wow there are so many BFP...!!! congrats ladies...im so happy or all of you...!!! Cliqmo I hope AF doesnt turn up and you also get your BFP....

an update on myself...had a positive opk on the 13th of Aug...but had ewcm for a whole week later...still havent got AF and have got about 15 negative IC...guess i didnt ovulate then...just want AF to turn up if she is on her way because at least we can try again next month...also im getting watery cm again...but negative opks dont know whats going on... good luck ladies who are still in the tww...your BFP will be here soon im sure...fingers crossed!! x

Aw I'm sorry cliqmo and heavyheart though you're not out till af definitely shows right?

Fx'd for everyone!!

Just finished decorating my future baby daughter's room online lol! :wacko: Yes, I've lost my mind but it was fun and hopefully I'll get to do it in real life very soon. Came out pretty nice if I do say so myself :blush:

Wow, congrats to all the BFPs!!!!

AFM, I'm on CD 14, and may be ovulating soon? Past few months, I haven't ovulated until CD 21. But I'm getting those nagging left ovary cramps, and my CM is plentiful and creamy and stretchy .. so I hope I'll ovulate soon!

Wow, congrats to all the BFPs!!!!

AFM, I'm on CD 14, and may be ovulating soon? Past few months, I haven't ovulated until CD 21. But I'm getting those nagging left ovary cramps, and my CM is plentiful and creamy and stretchy .. so I hope I'll ovulate soon!

That's awesome, good luck Tweak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->