• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

hey Cheeky monkeys...

Wanted to stop to say hi...I have been tring to creep everyone journals but wanted to say hi to all if i missed you along the way...

This summer is getting the best of me and camping season is wrapping up... thank goodness cant wait to sit home for a Saturday. No more ging off the grid for 3 days at a time .. DARN roaming charges!!! ( I camp outside my country.. blah to roaming)

So I am trying to keep it cool altough i am failing miserably and by next week i will be counting minutes until I can test... ahhh... to have a BFP...

Heres to all those who have a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby dust to all us still waiting.. : )

Do you camp down here with us US-turners? LOL

Oh yes... where the beer is cheap and the wine is cheaper!!!

We love our campground.. we are quite a drive to get there but I have always traveled to the states and I love the different brands available and the booze is a hugh plus!!!! Everything is cheaper down there... i online order everything too from US and ship it to near the camprground for pick up and then carry across... LOVE IT!!!

My poor country has barely seen a cent of my money this summer.. it will soon though. summer is almost done.. it is already getting chilly!!!
:sad2:

My poor country has barely seen a cent of my money this summer.. it will soon though. summer is almost done.. it is already getting chilly!!!
OMG you are so funny! Good to hear that our wine and beer are cheap, makes me feel like I don't waste so much of my money now. Last time I was up there, I was around 10, so I really don't remember much, and definitely wasn't drinking the alcohol lol. I actually live in the state of Washington. Do you live above me or one of our other fine northern states? I spent 6 years in Germany and their beer is fairly cheap (when it was the Mark and not the Euro) but to me, it's nasty! LOL

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to congratulate all those with BFP's and hope everyone else catches their eggs soon :hugs:

I was posting on the NTNP thread for a while after a m/c at the end of June and I just got my BFP yesterday :thumbup:

Can't believe it! Had scan this morning to rule out ectopic so little bean is in the right place thank god. Its just so nerve-wracking already but trying my hardest to relax!

Carry xxx

Congratulations Carry thats great news!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!! Xxx

Can't believe it! Had scan this morning to rule out ectopic so little bean is in the right place thank god. Its just so nerve-wracking already but trying my hardest to relax!

Congrats to you, that's awesome. I had a miscarriage on the 6th and I am nervous as ever too!!

i got my bpf this morning at 11dpo. after 2 mc this year im praying this one sticks!
congrats to everyone else who has their bpfs - i have a feeling this is going to be a good month. fx to everyone else!

i got my bpf this morning at 11dpo. after 2 mc this year im praying this one sticks!
congrats to everyone else who has their bpfs - i have a feeling this is going to be a good month. fx to everyone else!

Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!! xxx

That's wonderful, I'm really happy for you!!!

Mine (miscarriage) was the 6th, let's get our sticky beans!! I have been testing since 12 DPO and they keep getting darker with the HCG increases and I have been temping to make sure it stays up :)

Thanks everyone for your good wishes fingers crossed we will get lots more BPFs this month! My mc happened in march and June both at 8 weeks so here's hoping 3rd times a charm!

Good morning ladies! You can add me to the BFPs, I got one today at 9 DPO! I'm praying SO hard that this baby sticks. Babydust for all of you, I can't wait to see more BFPs!!!

Hi ladies :waves:

Wow trying to catch up on here and can't believe all of the :bfp:!!! Congrats to all of you! :happydance: please pass along that sticky dust :dust: I'm praying so hard that we'll get lucky as well.

Sorry I've been MIA lately but it's been crazy busy around here and trying to enjoy so much needed time off with the hubby. Wish I knew when I was gonna O for sure. The last couple of days my temps have been weird :shrug: doesn't help that I haven't been sleeping well and drank :drunk: quite a bit on Friday night. :blush: I think that I really needed a fun night though. We ended up going to see Reo Speedwagon and it was such an amazing time.

Nothing else to report. We've been :sex: every other day so hopefully whenever I do O we'll catch the eggie.

OMG you are so funny! Good to hear that our wine and beer are cheap, makes me feel like I don't waste so much of my money now. Last time I was up there, I was around 10, so I really don't remember much, and definitely wasn't drinking the alcohol lol. I actually live in the state of Washington. Do you live above me or one of our other fine northern states? I spent 6 years in Germany and their beer is fairly cheap (when it was the Mark and not the Euro) but to me, it's nasty! LOL

We are just above Maine in New Bruswick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->