Late because of the flu?

ThisLove

Reaction score
Good morning all!
My story, so I have 1 small annoying fibroid. It causes my cycles to be on and off being regular. Usually once it of the year it's totally out of wack! That happened earlier this year when my period was over 2 weeks late! But this time it's different. My last regular cycle started 10/29/15 it lasted until the 3 (no color at all). Usually I feel symptoms 1 week before it is due, this month nothing. On thanksgiving I woke up with crazy lower back pain, this has NEVER happen before I could barely walk! That lasted until Saturday. Sunday hubby and I baby dance then mild lower back pain again (fun times) also developed head cold congestion. By Monday I was sick and pms symptoms kick in and cycle was suppose to start. Tuesday left work because of what feels like the flu dizzy, light headed, cough, weak feeling,plus sore boobs, and mild on and off cranmps, NO BUENO too much to handle in going home. Wed the worst headache in the world lasted 3/4 hours! Boobs not as sore just nips, light cramps. Thursday BFN tested in the morning dollar store tester. No cramp just sensitive nips mainly right one. Friday still no flow, flu worst, I WANT TO REMOVE MY NIPPS they ate so sensative, but feel heavy in abdominal area and light cramps. .....what is going on with me! !!! My pms symptoms are changing daily come and go, mild lower backache come and go, cold/flu 6 days strong, nipps oh so sore but not boobs, someone please relate, advise, something I'm loosing it! !! Lol :wacko:

What do you mean your cycle started with no color at all? I am confused by that and can't really offer advice until I understand.

It sounds like either pregnancy or the fibroid has caused you to become estrogen dominant. You should do a test.

It lasted until the 3rd that's when u saw no color at all, thank you for your reply! !!!

It lasted until the 3rd when I saw no color at all, thank you for your reply! !!!

It lasted until the 3rd when I saw no color at all, thank you for your reply! !!!

Okay lol! That was so confusing to me for some reason. You definitely may have O'd along the way and the pregnancy test should be positive by now test test test test!!!

Your "flu" may actually be your biggest symptom of a BFP!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lol sorry about that, I tested yesterday morning at I believe 3 days late, dollar store test, it was negative. Have you been through something similar?

Lol sorry about that, I tested yesterday morning at I believe 3 days late, dollar store test, it was negative. Have you been through something similar?

Very easy to have O'd late, and therefore the test be inaccurate. No I have not been through something similar but I do have PCOS and am very familiar with irregular cycles.

Each time I had a whole lot of symptoms my hormones were out of whack and that cycle was one where I did not ovulate.

Cyst and Fibroids do make our cycles irregular. If you don't get a BFP in another week I would say its your fibroid. You should look up herbs to shrink and get rid of it so you can move forward hun. :hugs:

Very easy to have O'd late, and therefore the test be inaccurate. No I have not been through something similar but I do have PCOS and am very familiar with irregular cycles.

Each time I had a whole lot of symptoms my hormones were out of whack and that cycle was one where I did not ovulate.

Cyst and Fibroids do make our cycles irregular. If you don't get a BFP in another week I would say its your fibroid. You should look up herbs to shrink and get rid of it so you can move forward hun. :hugs:

Ooh, OK yea I've been researching, acupuncture, enemas, tea etc.but I could have O'd late, sure doesn't feel like it uuuuggghh!!! Thank you I'll update next time I test or if Flow drops in lol! ! :hugs:

Ooh, OK yea I've been researching, acupuncture, enemas, tea etc.but I could have O'd late, sure doesn't feel like it uuuuggghh!!! Thank you I'll update next time I test or if Flow drops in lol! ! :hugs:

Please do! And let me say from experience, acupuncture is amazing! Also look into Raw Foods to heal fibroids.

Please do! And let me say from experience, acupuncture is amazing! Also look into Raw Foods to heal fibroids.

Af came this morning 😣😢😢 guess I have to really get this thing to shrink asap!!!!!

Sorry honey! You now have a fresh, clear start so that is great. No need to see a shrink, you really had those symptoms due to your hormones being out of balance. Happens to a lot of us. I have definitely been there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->