Late implantation spotting ????

bubbles22

Reaction score
Well yesterday It was roughly 12dpo and 2 days b4 af due. I had some pink spotting which happen once so I put a tampon in and when I removed it after a couple of hours nothing on it and nothing since. My cervix is soft,high and closed now. I took a test a minute ago and Bfn. I don't no what is going on. Anyone can help or share experiences if they have had this happen.

If it truely is implantation spotting you won't get a positive on a test for 2-3 days after the spotting has stopped so don't be discouraged that roday was a bfn hun give it a few days. Good luck I hope you get your bfp

Thank you its been really strange cos my cervix would be low open n firm by now but it's softish, high n closed. I've not had any spotting today. Cramps ive had the odd one but nothing bad, boobs are a little tender. Im hoping all a good sign. Well af is due tomorrow so what a see what tomorrow brings x

The only cycle we conceived i had pink cm at 11 dpo, bfn at 13 dpo and bfp at 17 dpo! Late implantation is possible, or you could have O'd later than you think.

Good luck!!

I do hope I'm one of the ones that has implanted later. My cm is starting to go creamy white not alot but. I dunno go wait and c what tomorrow bring. Keep updated x

Well took a test this morning with fmu and negative. Af due today. See what happens today. Past 3 cycles the have all been 30days.

I just feel there is something different this month and my cervix is usually very low and open by now but it's high closed and soft. Is that a good sign? Backache, tiredness but also sleeplessness I can't seem to fall asleep easy at night it's normally midnight when I fall asleep even tho tired. Boobs a little sore but nothing too bad. Keep updated

I'm going through the same thing. i have a 28 day cycle but this cycle Af didn't show up on day 28 sooo I said well no big deal I could start tomorrow. Well day 29 all day nothing then at midnight I wiped a little pink on the toilet paper. I figured "here she is" so I put a tampon in for the night. Changed it in the morning to find NOTHING!

I am now on CD 32 with 2 BFN so far. I'm holding off until this Saturday which will put me at CD 35 and 1 week late for AF.

I will admit this is only my 3rd cycle after having my DS in June so it could just be my hormones trying to level out and become truely timeable again.

Limbo city sucks!

Does it ever suck! Summer we are cycle twins, I am also on cd 32 of what's supposed to be a 28 day cycle! I am usually not an early tester, but have got BFNs at 11, 12, 14 and now 16 dpo. Witch, if you're on your way, show your face already!

I guess it can take awhile to regulate after baby, especially if you're breastfeeding. Are you doing anything to estimate or confirm ovulation?

Well i took another test this afternoon and Bfn 😔. I feel like I am pregnant and just waiting for the line to show. Do I sound strange lol. Im just having symptom after symptom. My cervix is high and closed still and normally by now it would be low. The cramps im having aren't like af it's all strange. Well c how things go in the next few days. Going to try and not test til friday now which will make me 2 days late and 4 days after the spotting.

Good luck! I hope it really is a late bfp for you and not a sneaky AF.

I just had some pinkish cm so I think I'm out, actually feeling quite relieved.

I'm in the same boat! Somewhat. I'm at dpo 11 and started having cramping and spotting this morning. I figured AF was 3 days early but then the bleeding completely stopped. I'm not sure what's going on but I haven't been feeling pregnant but I've be never had AF show up early then leave.

Wishandhopn-😔 I hope next cycle will be your bfp cycle 😊
April- yeh i was 12dpo it was there once amd then gone. I thought my spotting was af but nothing else since.
My last 2 pregnancies I knew I was pregnant.from the moment we dtd with pregnancy 1 don't no how but had a gut feeling I was pregnant. With my son I had a weird feeling like I was. I was prepared for a Bfn but turned out to the boldest positive I was a week later for af.
Now I just have this really strange feeling I cant explain it tho. Anyone else just had that feeling they was?

wishn- No I'm not doing anything to confirm O date. To tell you the truth we weren't actively trying this cycle. That's why we DTD a week before and later a week after what's usually my O date. Figured we would be safe.

Bubbles- I know the feeling your talking about I had it with my DS. I denied it even when I was a day late for my AF. Then like you I got a blaring bfp. I also kind of have it right now...time will tell I suppose.

Yeh i just no it is odd tho cos I'm getting negative tests. But saying that is is only 2 and half days since I had the spotting which if im right my hcg levels probably wouldn't even be high enough yet. How many days do u think after spotting a frer would work? I can't remember if it happened with my daughter and son but has any1 else experienced tmi sorry swollen vaginal walls?? 🙈 my cervix is high to medium and feels like it's getting softer. Im still having a few slight cramps. Oh and backache, sore boobs, tired, pee more. Well i suppose only time will tell x

Because my spotting is continuing and no AF in sight I looked this up. It's generally 3 days from implantation that you can start to detect on a blood test and an additional 2 more days before detecting in the urine. Some say after spotting and some say after spotting is done. So it's highly possible to not get a BFP until dpo 19 for some women. There is still hope!

Yeh thats wt I was thinking I'm 15dpo now so gotta hold off til Monday 😔 I find it hard waiting lol. I hope af stays away for u too. When do you plan to test? X

My plan (made early in post o time when I thought I was preg since I was having all sorts of symptoms) was testing tomorrow FMU but it might be a waste of a test. If the spotting is some weird AF then waste of a test. If it's implantation spotting and I won't test positive until 5 days later (next wed at dpo 18) then it's a waste of a test. I think if I don't break down and test anyway tomorrow morning and my AF does not come, I'll wait until Monday and then next Thursday if BFN still with no AF.

Oh right. It is hard to hold off when u just wanna no. I just wanna no for def or not but just gotta be patient which I'm not lol. Keep us updated 😊 hope it is good all round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->