Late implantation spotting ????

I know what you are going through bubbles. It's pretty much exactly what I went through starting in February. No AF, No positive HPT(no matter the brand)No doctor would give me a blood test. I eventually got a positive hpt (2 actually) a couple months later, but sadly it ended in miscarriage 10 days later. What I passed was not formed beyond 8 weeks gestation even though I carried it almost 14 weeks.
The not knowing is the absolute worse and I sure hope you get an answer way sooner and it is way more positive than mine turned out.

Oh sorry to hear. It's not nice going through that (I no the feeling well) And waiting that long to find out too.
I hope I get some answers soon. I'm still having signs im feeling nauseous, headaches, tiredness, cp still high and closed. Still having more cm too. I just wanna no now 🙁

Thought I'd update af arrived this morning 16 days late. Well on to this cycle x

Wow sorry she showed but glad you finally got an answer. I tested at 11 dpo and got bfn so far doesnt look like mine was ib either

I no but at least I no and can move on to this month. Ur not out till the witch shows. Keep updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->