Late/irregular ovulation

sil

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Please don't mind me but I just came for a bit of a moan.
I am currently on cd30 and 2dpo. I am feeling frustrated that women who have AF at the same time as me are getting their BFPs before I even get a positive opk. I'm frustrated that in a 73 day period of time (45 day for my first cycle ttc and an additional 28 days in cycle 2 before I hit my second ovulation) I only had one ovulation and chance at catching an egg and most women have 3.
I find the wait for a positive opk more difficult than the 2ww.
Is anyone else ttc with longer or irregular cycles? I could use some buddies. So far for me cycle 1 was 45 days and cycle 2 is going to end up being 42 days (assuming I don't get a bfp this time).

I feel you! I just finished a 57 day cycle :( Its so frustrating isn't it. My cycles have gone screwy since we started TTC really. anywhere from 28 - 60 days, so it really diminishes the amount of chances we get! We've been trying since December but this is only my 8th cycle!

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out in case something is going on to make it like this.

Have your cycles always been like this?

Before I had DS, mine were anywhere from 54-90 days, with DS I didn't get a positive opk until CD40, everyone else ttc at the same time was getting bfps by the time I entered the tww, some even had scans before I got a positive test. It can be really disheartening! Stress is the biggest cause of longer cycles for me since I got my weight down and my gallbladder removed (gallbladder attacks were so painful and stressed me out to no end). They were perfect after having DS but went screwy after 4 nice consistently "normal" lengths. I swear I go through 4-5 months of 35 day cycles then a stupidly long one then they're all over the place again

I'm on CD 30 and I may have just had my first positive OPK today. This is my third cycle after a MC and I didn't O until CD 26 last month. I was hoping for earlier this month but no such luck...I've been known to have 45 day cycles though, which are annoying. I feel your pain.

Thanks for the responses ladies. It's so nice to hear I'm not alone. When I was a teenager my cycles were often every 2-3 months. Now they tend to be 40-50 days. Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->