Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

mom and ttc

Reaction score
I will be testing in august, havent had a period or ovulation since my miscarriage. i pregnant in may the last time ... seems like i am loosing my mind. Ovulation and BFP here we come!!!

I will be testing aug 14 since it is our anniversary. Well only if i am ovulation of course, this is our first month after the miscarriage.

August 1:
mom and ttc (jenny)
KatyW
Stanley
tootsiegb
fresia
gem09

August 2:

twinkl3

August 3:

August 4:
babybell
futremommy1

August 5:
jennijunni
nunu123

August 6
elhaym

August 7
rachellie19

August 8
brookettc3
mrscrabsticke
kittyventura

August 9
JPARR01

August 10

August 11
rachelbubble

August 12

August 13
SAJ
Tweak0605
nat0619

August 14

August 15
okmomma

August 16
mrswichman

August 17

August 18

August 19

August 20

August 21

August 22

August 23

August 24

August 25
patiently
August 26

August 26

August 27

August 28

August 29

August 30

justwaiting

August 31
rachelbubble
Xxenssial
okmomma​

Well here I am finally! I get to join a BFP thread!!! I had a suspected ectopic in March and was given Methotrexate (cannot ttc for 3 months after shot). DH and I decided to add an extra month on to be safe so it has been 4 months!!! I am not sure when AF is due in July... I ovulated late this cycle. So I am hoping it is not my normal 30 day cycle. I am hoping to test around August 10-11....(will keep you updated on the date I will be testing)

Hello ladies!!! :wave:

Well im in!! Been spotting since Friday, BFN and temps dropping so reckon ill start AF tomorrow!!!

I have long cycles about 38-45 days so ill be testing around the 11th August i think (MY BIRTHDAY!!! :cake:) I would love a birthday BFP!!!

August will be a hard month for me as my due date was 23rd August so am hoping a BFP will make it a little easier!!

So whats your plan of attack this cycle ladies???? :haha:

x x x

Count me in!!! It's only been 25 days since I started bleeding and took misoprostol to help along my mc. Anyway, providing my body isn't a gong show this next month, I will be testing around August 13th...but will update when needed if that changes.

Good luck to all of us!!!

Thanks Ladies! Good luck to all of us! I wanna be pregnant again, and this time be able to stay pregnant. how how have you guys been ttc since MC? And how long did it take you to get preggos with your angel baby?

this is our first months ttc, didnt have a d&c so i wont wait for af if i ovulate... we got pregnant in the first month of trying with the last pregnancy

DH and I also got pregnant the first month of actually TTC. We were NTNP for 2 months before, but, we def did not do the deed when I was ovulating.

DH and I had been TTC for almost a year when we got pregnant, but it took so long because he was often out of town during my fertile window. Once he moved back home and worked in town, we got pregnant on the second month. It's now been 25 days since the start of my mc so we will see how long it takes this time around.

Curious to know what others' situations are. I hope to see a lot of BFP's flashing on the first post!!

:dust: to us all!!!!!!!!!! I have this feeling that August is going to be a great month for us all! :hugs:

Hi Everyone,

Hubby and I were trying for 2 cycles, the first one I didn't ovulate, so I guess we got caught on our first real cycle trying. I miscarried somewhere between 6 and 8 weeks. Had a scan at 6.5 weeks after some bleeding, which showed a sac, but nothing inside it. A week later, the bleeding started big time, today is the first day with no blood at all, so I had almost 2 weeks of bleeding. We are discussing trying again, not sure whether to have a period before or not, so I'm not 100% sure when I'll be testing. My cycles were never regular anyway, so I haven't a clue where I would be in my cycle now. Its going to just be playing it by ear for a while. I started taking my temps again this morning.

Here's hoping for some successful, sticky BFPs. xx

Weve been TTC since our MC on 20th Jan. MC'd at 8 weeks. I came off the pill in June last year after 10 years on it and we were actually trying to 'avoid' our fertile window when i fell pregnant!!!
How ironic now when its that fertile window i seem to be obsessively tracking and BDing throughout!!!
Seem to have tried everything so far so anyone need advice, if ive tried it ill share!!! I NEED some sanity this cycle!!! :haha:

Think were gonna have lots of BFPs by the end of August so hundereds and thousands and millions of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!

x x x

I think I'm ovulating or just have/coming up to so count me in!!! Good luck everyone let's see how many BFP's we get!

I hope to be testing in late July/early August, depending on what my body decides to do. I started spotting two weeks ago and miscarried on June 23-24 at 9.5 weeks. Everything passed naturally, so I'm hoping my cycle will get back to normal quickly. Tons of :dust: :dust: : dust: to everyone!

Hey there Stanley!!! August will be our month for our BFP!!!!!!

Yes, I definitely hope so! Fingers crossed for us both.

hi ladies can I join. i have no idea when I'll be testing or if I will be but I get an ultrasound on the 16th of august to check for abnormalities in my uterus after abnormal cells were found 7 wks after my 2nd mmc. I will start ovulation tracking for my august cycle so if everything is ok with my uterus I will be having blood tests and ultrasounds thruout august and will find out by end august whether we have a been. so put me at 30 august.
Can't wait to go through this with u all and I hope this is a lucky thread.

me please :thumbup:

I came off BCP in July last year and fell after 6 weeks. I had an MMC in Nov last year and have been trying ever since.:cry:

I am currently on CD2 so will be testing on around 4th August.

I had a day 21 progesterone test this month which showed I ovulated so I am feeling quite positive at the moment. DF has an SA booked on 9th August:spermy:

sending us all lots of :dust:

I miscarried around the time you did, Stanley, starting spotting June 24, ending up in the ER by the next day with bleeding. I was 5 weeks + 5 days. We're TTC tentatively and will hopefully be doing a test at the end of July / early August, depending on if it looks like I've ovulated.

Hey girls:)
Can i join you all.Im only on cd 5.This will be our 2nd cycle trying after our very early mc.We were ttc#2 for 5 and a half years,yes finally got our bfp but didnt last:(
Im wishing us all the luck in the world:) x x x
Tonnes of sticky baby dust to us all x x x

Hey girls:)
Can i join you all.Im only on cd 5.This will be our 2nd cycle trying after our very early mc.We were ttc#2 for 5 and a half years,yes finally got our bfp but didnt last:(
Im wishing us all the luck in the world:) x x x
Tonnes of sticky baby dust to us all x x x
when are you going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back