Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

Welcome PINEAPPLE and SKEET (think I know you from another thread) :wave:

We are trying to bring it on it this month... Come on :bfp:s!!! :dust: :dust:

I had a donation today!! I will have another on Wednesday so I am still not testing until 8/23! FXD :dust:

lol yes you do!! hoping one of these threads will bring me lots of luck

:dust: to you and everyone else on this thread!!

:bfp:Hi girls! I waited until I was 2 days late, but just tested and got my bfp! We are thrilled and I wanted to share my symptoms as I know that helped me when we were trying and in the 2 ww.

From about 12 dpo, I had pretty strong af cramps and heavy, sore boobs. I was convinced that I was going to get my period. Also, I didn't have a lot of cm and was pretty dry the past few days- so you can't always count in cm as a predictor.

Congrats! :happydance: Have a H&H 9 months!

Welcome PINEAPPLE and SKEET (think I know you from another thread) :wave:

We are trying to bring it on it this month... Come on :bfp:s!!! :dust: :dust:

I had a donation today!! I will have another on Wednesday so I am still not testing until 8/23! FXD :dust:

WOO HOO :happydance: Sending lots of sticky dust :dust: your way! Hope you get that :bfp: this cycle!

COngrats on all the :bfp: ladies, I have just got me pos opk so i guess the 2ww is just starting for me. fx that we can get a :bfp: of our own this month :)

My 2ww is just starting too. I think I am going to test on the 20th even though I will only be 11 or 12 dpo because it is DH's birthday. If it's negative, I'm waiting until at least 15 dpo to test again if AF doesn't show.

Congratulations on all the BFPs and good luck to everyone else!

FXD for youMRSCRAB & PINEAPPLE!!! :dust:

I am testing on the 23rd.... FF hasn't indicated OV yet tho so I am wondering and nervous.... :dust: to the whole thread.

Hey Ladies :flower:

Just wanted to nip in to this thread to confirm that:

I have my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Got my first positive on a FRER on Monday morning at 11dpo (didn't test earlier than this). Have since had 3 more positives, one on digital :thumbup:

So, so very pleased. Only taken us 2 months TTC this time after the mc :happydance: Please, please baby hold on [-o<

Congratulations to all other ladies with their :bfp:s and best of luck to all those still waiting x

WOO HOO :happydance: Congratulations Nat!! Have a H&H 9 mths! I just know this sticky bean will hold on :thumbup:

Hey Ladies :flower:

Just wanted to nip in to this thread to confirm that:

I have my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Got my first positive on a FRER on Monday morning at 11dpo (didn't test earlier than this). Have since had 3 more positives, one on digital :thumbup:

So, so very pleased. Only taken us 2 months TTC this time after the mc :happydance: Please, please baby hold on [-o<

Congratulations to all other ladies with their :bfp:s and best of luck to all those still waiting x

Yaaaay! :happydance: Congrats hun!

Let's hope it's a lucky month for those named Nat :winkwink:

Congrats NAT!!! :happydance: Stick Sticky Bean STICK!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

Sending some :dust: to the rest of this thread, hoping we all follow....

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on for a very long while...just wanted to say congrats to Nat and also say that I got my BFP at 13 DPO! took a first response early results test at 4:30 in the afternoon and both lines appeared instantly (the pregnant line is very dark). Crossing fingers this is a sticky bean that is healthy!!

Congrats to the :bfp: hope they are all sticky beans!!!!

Hey ladies, I'm out, AF arrived this morning properly.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, I hope for more BFPs in the thread! :D x

SAJ, CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Stick Sticky Bean STICK!!

ELAHAYM, again, so sorry for the AF, but I now that this makes things "normal" again for you to start TTC soon. :hugs:

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

Woo hoo MrsMM!! :happydance: I definitely think you have a great chance this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->