Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

Sorry for your loss KaytW. It's nice to have someone around the same timing though, hopefully we both O soon.

I'm in, miscarried at 11 wks june 12.
Doing everything I can think of & find on google
we're both on conception vitamins, cutting caffeine & alcohol.

I'm taking guaifenesin in cough medicine & evening primrose oil, taking temps & using opk sticks, ordered some conceive plus lud. BD'ing from day starting cd8 & every /every other day up to day 22. THinking about getting a menstrual cup to keep the swimmers in

Fingers crossed for everyone
:spermy:

Hi Girlies!

May I join you?

Husband and I started TTC in January of this year for our first. We conceived the first month we tried, but sadly suffered a mmc at 8 weeks. :cry:

It was a long drawn out process, I had complications and ended up having to have 2 D&C's.

This month will be our 3rd attempt to conceive after our loss.

This cycle, I'm cutting out caffeine and will continue to take my prenatals, baby aspirin, and vitamin B-6. We're using OPK's and will try to BD every other day.

I'm on CD 1 today, (AF just showed up), so can you put me down for August 7th as my test date?

Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

-Rach

Hey Girls, can i join in?

I miscarried in december at almost 12 weeks. Been ttc since march.

Really hoping august is our month. Will probably test on the 1st August.

Baby dust to all xxx

May I please jump aboard?

I will more than likely be testing on the 2nd August :)

We are TTC our sticky bean after having a M/C in March and hoping August is our month :thumbup:

Can I join you too? I mc'd on June 18 at 12 weeks with blighted ovum. I just got my blood test results today and hcg is out of my system. DH and I decided to wait for one cycle then start trying again. We want to enjoy the process and not chart, temp, etc. I am pretty sure I am ovulating, just did, or getting ready to. Hopefully af will be here in a couple weeks. Assuming my cycle length will be 28-32 days, that would make me a late aug tester.

8 yrs ago DH and I got pg the first month off the pill. This last time was not 100% planned. We only went unprotected twice. We really didn't think I would get pg. (both are in late 30's) I guess we are a fertile couple. Hopefully we will still be fertile after the mc.

Good luck to everyone!

ok so considering i mc'd on the 19th of june...and have yet to have af...but i didnt have d&c so i should be okay...ima say ima test prolly around august 16...just an odd date to pick...i hope i get :bfp: since my 21st is august 31. yay!!

:dust:

Welcome to the thread ladies!!!

Im looking forward to sharing this cycle with you all :hugs:

Heres to our August BFPs!!!! :happydance:

So whats everyone trying/doing/plan of attack this cycle??

x x x

I am on CD5 and I follow the SMEP each month. Hasn't worked so far so this is my plan. :book:

I am going to wait till day 13 (I O on day 18) :sex: everyday then twice a day when I get a +ve OPK
Its gonna be hard work!!!

I will also be keeping my legs in the air for at least half an hour after DTD.

I am absolutely not going to symptom spot and drive my self mad. I am not going to POAS constantly in TWW.

I am going to be cool calm and collected and this will be my month!
PMA all the way :happydance::yipee::dance:

:witch: will not visit me this month instead I will be visited by :yellow:

I would love to join you ladies!!! I am on CD1 today!! This is my first PPAF!! I mc in my
2nd trimester on June 4, today I started bleeding. I am hoping to catch the egg this month! I will be testing around August 5. We have caught the egg the first try twice, so here's hoping to a third time!! Hugs, and lots of baby dust for everyone!

I'd like to join also. OH and started trying may of 2010. We got our first bfp in July and mc naturally in aug at 9 weeks then we had a cycle and got a bfp in oct. Turned out to be ectopic we ended it at 8 weeks in November. Ttc ever since with no luck.

Cycles usually are 33 days or so last cycle was 26 so I completely missed my fertile time. We use opks and we're trying pre seed this month. I also had my first acupuncture appt today

I plan on testing on august 4th UNLESS I o early again.

:dust: to everyone

I will be doing medical cycle tracking ultrasounds and blood tests not really sure whats involved yet. but start next cycle. we have fallen very quickly both times and have only used opks after the first mc and bd every other day.

good luck to every one

Can i join too.
Should be testing on 1st August or around then.

I started ttc in October 2009. Got pregnant in Apr 2010 & had a MMC in August at 20 weeks. Also got pregnant Nov 10 & had natural miscarriage at 8 weeks just before xmas.
Hoping for my rainbow baby soon.
Deciding whether to take baby asprin, just in case. I am already taking pregnacare.
Baby dust to everyone here xxxxxx

Sorry for your loss KaytW. It's nice to have someone around the same timing though, hopefully we both O soon.

Thanks, Stanley, sorry for yours too. I more than know how you feel. I agree that it's nice having someone out there who it happened to at the same time. I hope we both ovulate soon as well to get this show on the road :). Good luck

I'm in, miscarried at 11 wks june 12.
Doing everything I can think of & find on google
we're both on conception vitamins, cutting caffeine & alcohol.

I'm taking guaifenesin in cough medicine & evening primrose oil, taking temps & using opk sticks, ordered some conceive plus lud. BD'ing from day starting cd8 & every /every other day up to day 22. THinking about getting a menstrual cup to keep the swimmers in

Fingers crossed for everyone
:spermy:

I'm doing everything I can too, cut the caffeine except an occasional cup of tea, taking vitamins, opk sticks, etc.

i lay my postive opk in my shelve in the bathroom, well my husband was looking for something and took them out (took 4 total, sat/sunday pos 1 week early) and layed them next to the sink. i was mad, since i had them in order to see if they get more pos or faint ... when i take another one ...
i walked out and said. rule number 1 in this house dont touch things i peed one ... he didnt even knew they were used and was like, you peed on them ... and washed his hands... and said stop peeing on sticks ... was a funny moment.

Can i please join? Its been 4 days since my mc and hoping it will happen quickly for us.

ill put you in for the 31st, let me know what day once you get get a better picture. i am sorry for your loss! i had my mc 2w6d ago and just ovulated this weekend, sticky beans for us!

Hello ladies! Well AF showed her face on Saturday morning (July 9) so TTC here I come!!!!!!!! I am expecting to test on August 9 I am guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->