Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

Can you add me for August 8th <3 I am on my first cycle after MC

Can I join you ladies?

Just got AF, after an early miscarriage June 8th. Pretty devastated as I thought I was pregnant this cycle. But, I'm doing soy this next one, hoping to increase my chances. Testing date is August 13th.

Yay mom!!! Get to :sex: hope you catch your egg!!,

Sorry tweak. :hugs: good luck this cycle

Still negative for me. I was hoping I'd o early. I am have slight twinges on my right side so I may test again tonight

sooo 4 dpo and cramping :) hoping it is a good sign. i am sooo happy but getting too excited, a bfn would be sooo devastating this month :)
how are you ladies feeling?

I may or may not be having EWCM for the past few days. Was out of town and didn't bring thermometer, OPK's haven't arrived yet, so right now I'm just guessing. I hope this is O time though.
Fingers crossed the cramping is a good sign.

negative at the moment. Hoping its early again this month around cd 22. Which is 6 days!!! I hate waiting xx

This waiting game is horrible! Only on CD4. AF is basically out the door. CD 1 had heavy bleeding, CD2 was lighter, and yesterday was basically non-existent.

I'm hoping the soy will help me ovulate sooner then CD22.

Finally got a positive opk. Since I'm missed last months I feel like it's been an eternity since I've see a smiley face...fx'd. Dh and I will bd tonight and tomorrow and hopefully the next day :)

Finally got a positive opk. Since I'm missed last months I feel like it's been an eternity since I've see a smiley face...fx'd. Dh and I will bd tonight and tomorrow and hopefully the next day :)

Yay for a + OPK! FXed for you this month! Sounds like you got a good chance!

Good luck ladies, i am still waiting to ov but it think it won't happen until around the 28th so have a little bit of a wait for us. Still leaves us plenty of time to practise thats for sure :D

Hope everyone is holding up ok. Sending heaps of :dust: to everyone :D

I think my first AF is getting ready to pay me a visit. I had a little spotting today, so my guess is she will be here in the next couple of days. i am kind of surprised since it has only been 28 days since my mc. Surprised but happy. DH and I were going to wait until after AF to start ttc again - more like ntnp. Looks like I will be testing mid to late aug.

Yay for your first AF and NTNP next cycle!
EWCM for me today, have to run to the store and grab some OPK's, but will update with results later.

Hey Ladies

I should be ovulating any day now and was wondering how many opk's i should use a day? I started using them last monday using one everday, ive already done one earlier today and it was faint.

Baby Dust to all xxx

Currently on CD14 and still waiting for the a positive, keep getting faint lines but no bold ones :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->