Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

Hi girls

Congrats on the BFP's.
I fel like i am out. AF due 2moro and got tummy pains.
Temp dropped .1 this morning, but still way above coverline. Guess i will see 2moro.
Onto cycle number 5 after 2nd miscarriage.
I am feeling sorry for myself.

tootsie x

Hi girls

Congrats on the BFP's.
I fel like i am out. AF due 2moro and got tummy pains.
Temp dropped .1 this morning, but still way above coverline. Guess i will see 2moro.
Onto cycle number 5 after 2nd miscarriage.
I am feeling sorry for myself.

tootsie x

sorry for your losses :hugs: your aloud to feel sorry for yourself it must be so frustraiting for you. Your af hasn't arrived yet so theres still a chance it may not. i was convinced i was getting mines last week i was very crampy and "felt" for sure the next time i went to the toilet it would be there but nothing did arrive

Thanks heavy heart,

Sorry for your loss. She has got me!! Roll on OV.
Good luck trying xxxx

TWEAK, no AF, these "symptoms" sound promising, especially the increase although sticky CM. Let's keep waiting :dust:

JENSEN, sorry to hear of your loss, my MC was last month as well. You are welcome. My FXD are crossed that this is it for you after the saddened month.... :dust:

HOPEFUL, :dust: FXD, don't even buy a test, that way you can fight the tempting to POAS.... :dust:

TOOTSIE, sorry for your loss :hugs: you're never out of it until AF rears her ugly face..... Hang in there. :dust:

Just got my :bfp: :happydance:and hoping this will be third time lucky. Fingers crossed we will all soon have our lovey rainbow babys to cuddle.

CONGRATS to you FRESIA, wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!! :happydance:

:dust: to the rest of us!!

Thanks heavy heart,

Sorry for your loss. She has got me!! Roll on OV.
Good luck trying xxxx

aw am sorry yo here she got you, dont loose hope it must be so frustraiting. Ive not even had one cycle and i feel like this has taken forever. I should really learn to have a bit of patients.

good luck and lots of :dust:

:bfp:Hi girls! I waited until I was 2 days late, but just tested and got my bfp! We are thrilled and I wanted to share my symptoms as I know that helped me when we were trying and in the 2 ww.

From about 12 dpo, I had pretty strong af cramps and heavy, sore boobs. I was convinced that I was going to get my period. Also, I didn't have a lot of cm and was pretty dry the past few days- so you can't always count in cm as a predictor.

Congrats :) I am still having terrible AF like cramps dr says they are completely fine though

Thanks girls! :hugs:

Brook- I know the cramps are a little worrisome....my doctor said to be sure and drink plenty of water.

can I join you girls? I'm still waiting to O (hopefully tonight or tomorrow) so I don't know when I'm testing yet but I'm hoping around the 20th for DH's birthday.

can I join you girls...i will be testing on the 13th..if i dont test earlier

:bfp:Hi girls! I waited until I was 2 days late, but just tested and got my bfp! We are thrilled and I wanted to share my symptoms as I know that helped me when we were trying and in the 2 ww.

From about 12 dpo, I had pretty strong af cramps and heavy, sore boobs. I was convinced that I was going to get my period. Also, I didn't have a lot of cm and was pretty dry the past few days- so you can't always count in cm as a predictor.

Yay, congratulations! :happydance:

aw congrats :happydance: :thumbup: wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->