Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

Don't be too surprised if your cycle is a bit out of whack this time. It's completely normal. I bet you by next cycle it will be resolved!

morning ladies
I am currently 8DPO and I have just been to the loo and had a small amount of brown on my pants and a little when I wiped!! Trying not to get excited but am hoping this is implantation bleeding and it doesn't turn into early AF.
I had IB with my last pregnancy and mistook it for AF.
I am now going to be symptom spotting which I promised I wouldn't do this month!!:dohh:
How are the rest of you doing??

CD 18 for me. Have lots of EWCM, and now getting ovulation pains. Praying I get a + OPK the next day or 2.

Terrilou it's not unusual for your first cycle or two to be a bit odd I think - keep an eye on it but things should hopefully settle down :thumbup:

babybell how exciting! Fingers crossed it's IB! :D

Sounds like you're going to O soon Tweak, hope you catch that egg! xx

Hey ladies can I join u all? Searching for my bfp Aug. 10th, this was my 4th cycle on clomid. Opk was positive July 25th but I think it may have been a false because the stick didn't look positive when I took it out:( my temps also aren't higher...they remain from 97 to 97.8 and unfortunately they're in the lower end now which can mean no ovulation. My hopes are not up but I'm still praying:) bloodwork to check progesterone next week...I hope we get a bunch of bfps in this thread and one of my own would be optimal haha. GL all

Hi jensensgirl, welcome :hi: I'm testing around the same time, got a positive OPK on the 26th but also not sure if I ovulated. Good luck! x

Thanks Elhaym! What makes you think you didn't ovulate? Are you temping? Any symptoms?? I have a history of anovulation so I never get my hopes up. It makes me crazy waiting....it's a constant waiting game. Good luck:)

no not temping so I can't confirm ov - I use OPKs and check CM, I had 2 positive OPKs in a row which is normal for me but then about 1-2 DPO I usually get sore nipples which is a sign my progesterone has gone up after ov, but not this time! Wondering if it might be because it's the first cycle after MC though. I think I tend to ov most cycles but I had an anovulatory one back in March before my BFP cycle.

How about you hun? How long you been TTC? xx

I got my :bfp: today at 10 dpo I am not due for AF til the 8th though

Congrats Brooke! H&H 9 months! :flower:

AFM - Not sure if I've ovulated or not already. OPKs are still negative, and they are actually more faint then earlier this week. Was very very uncomfortable yesterday, had cramping all day long. It's basically gone now, with the exception of some cramping here or there. We'll BD all weekend, and I'll keep testing until I run out of OPKs.

Congrats Brooke:happydance:
My spotting has turned heavier. It's still brown but there was enough to fill a tampon yesterday. So I think AF has just arrived early:cry:

Congrats brook on your bfp! That's quite early to test positive, lucky you:)
Elhaym, we have been ttc for 4 months which im know doesn't seem like a long time but it's eternity to me! I am turning 30 this year and just want to get started before my time is up. I was on bc for over 10yrs and once I stopped in April I've been anovulatory which stinks!! Tried clomid this month so hoping it works! How r u feeling?? I am getting twinges in my lower pelvic region And waiting for the sore nipples which usually happen with or without ovulAting. Isn't it weird that they'd be sore if my progesterone was low? Keep me posted on your progress:)

BABYBELL - sorry to hear about the :witch: I am still hopeful that you will log on and say that it was only that day, which could still mean implantation! FSXD! :dust:

TWEAK - how is the + OPK coming?

JENSEN - WELCOME!!!! FXD! :dust:

BROOKE - CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!!

TWEAK - how is the + OPK coming?

Wish I could say I got one, but it's still negative. Taking soy, I was hoping it would come earlier. I had bad cramping last night, and I actually thought AF was coming this morning. Felt pretty uncomfortable. So there's still the chance of getting a + today. Have an abundance of CM, but it's very creamy. So, I'm not sure what to think :shrug:

Hi missmm24, thanks for the warm welcome:) is anyone 6dpo or near there? Any symptoms as of yet?

I'm 4 DPO today and I'm sleepy and slightly sore boobs. I start taking progesterone tomorrow and when I do my boobs are going to be killing me LOL!

Aw best of luck to everyone! I miscarried last month as well and today I'm ~7 dpo I'm dying to buy a hpt but I'm going to try to wait until Friday to test!! Baby dust to us all!!! :hugs:

is anyone 6dpo or near there? Any symptoms as of yet?

I'm at about 7 dpo but it's hard to know for sure since I haven't had AF since my m/c last month .. For the past couple days I've had very sore/heavy bbs, dizzy, fatigue and increased CM. How about you?? This is going to be the longest week everrr waiting and hoping for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->