Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

Hi ladies I'm due august 5th with my second. We are team yellow!! No idea/ feeling what baby is but if I had to guess I'd say boy!

Hey ladies I'm due 2nd august with a lil girly, although the way things are currently going don't know whether I'll make it till then! All very exciting! X

Hi :hi:

My lil blue bundle is due 9th August & i cant wait 2 have control over my own bladder again. :bunny: wahoooo!

:flower:

Hi All! Im due 6th August, although im saying im due the end of next month to keep me sane!:winkwink:

Hi All, Im due the 28th July and I cant wait. Looking forward to the bug surprise but DH and I both feel it is a boy.

Starting to get very uncomforatble now and just want the next 8weeks to fly by.

Hi :flower:
I'm due July 24th with my little girl. Soooo nervous but so excited! :flower:
I'm torn between wanting to hold my baby girl and keeping her safe in my tummy lol

Hi :hi:

My lil blue bundle is due 9th August & i cant wait 2 have control over my own bladder again. :bunny: wahoooo!

Ha! I know. Constantly feel like I need a wee!

We're also having a blue bundle but on the 10th August! Our first - very excited! :flower:

Im due 21st August with our first - little girl. Is that too late for this thread :shrug:

xx

Hello, so many people due at once!!!

I'm due 29th July with a little girl (I hope otherwise he'll be dressed in pink for 3 months lol).

I'm not too sure whether it's going fast or slow, this last week has flown! 32 weeks tomorrow!

I'm also getting hot and uncomfortable and weeing every two hours day and night! :-(

When are you all stopping work? I'm now on 3 days a week, last day at work 28th June!

Hi all, I'm due 29th July :D can't come soon enough lol Are any of you having pains at the top of your bump on the right side?? Just wondering if it's normal.

hey ladies!

exactly the same as starshine, bump is due 5th August, team yellow but we are thinking boy!!

Aw some familiar names here, guess we were all ttc and getting bfp's together! We are due 30th July for a yellow bump :happydance:

Hi - can I join? I'm due on 8th august (my date but 6th is Dr's date)

Hello all! I'm due on 30th July with a Pink bump! :cloud9:

I cant wait to meet my baby! Hope the next 8 weeks fly by :thumbup:

When are you all stopping work? I'm now on 3 days a week, last day at work 28th June!

I've already stopped work :thumbup: I came on Mat leave at 29 weeks. Its great! would of liked to stay abit longer but I was getting really stressed about work things, so it's lovely to have a clear head for a change! :flower:

I'm due July 25th and have a yellow bump, but I'm convinced its a boy. So convinced that if I have a girl, I will probably hand her back and say its not mine, lol.

As for Maternity leave, I handed in my notice today... I will work until July 2nd, and take two weeks of paid holidays to bring me to the 17th. So Mat leave will not officially start until I am 39 weeks... but I will stop working at 36+5ish.

Hi all, I'm due 29th July :D can't come soon enough lol Are any of you having pains at the top of your bump on the right side?? Just wondering if it's normal.

Yes!!! And it's very annoying. Sonographer said it is baby's head.

Hi due 30th July tho think little 1 will make an early appearance tho not to early I hope been getting really bad bh tho 2day seems to b alot worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->