Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

Hi ladies,

I haven't managed to read the whole thread yet but can I join you? I'm due on 28 July and boy oh boy am I getting the aches and pains now. Can't wait to meet my little man.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi everybody! I'm due on July 24th and I'm on team yellow!

I can't believe that there's only about 7 weeks left. Getting excited! And a bit uncomfortable.....lots of bathroom breaks going on here.

:wave: Welcome newbies!!!! So glad to see so many people due around the same time as me!!!!

How has everyone been feeling?

I updated the front page :)

Anyone else have a baby keeping their foot in your ribs?! Sheeesh baby! And my appetite has decreased some and would rather drink drink drink all day! Anyone else like that?

I'm due July 22 and am team yellow (though I have had girl vibes all pregnancy long).

Oh, yah, I have a foot in my ribs for most of the day... not so comfy!

:wave: Hi ladies, I'm due August 26 with a bundle of :pink:

I am due July 30th with my second baby girl.

Please add me 2. Due On the 24 th of july with my first boy, but prob b late.
My daughter, dad and MIL are leos. Feeling he will be the same!!
Soon see :)

And me and me!

I am due the 30th of July with a pink one! If we make it that far having a few issues I think I will be induced early!

I am sick of people saying how small I look as well!

Oooh can i join you lovely ladies!!

I am expecting my first baby - a little girl on 8th August!

I can't wait, i am getting very impatient to meet my little peanut now :)

How are people's ribs feeling? mine feel bruised/achy front and back a lot!

Haha, baby loves kicking my ribs. It's really getting on my nerves now. I think I preferred it when he was breech :haha:

Haha, baby loves kicking my ribs. It's really getting on my nerves now. I think I preferred it when he was breech :haha:

:haha: Do you also feel beaten up in your back a lot? LOL oh the joys - so uncomfy sitting/lying basically anywhere!

Helloooooo :hi:
Due 16th August here. (Sorry took so late to join, didn't see this thread before)
Might be getting induced the end of July though.
Hope you are all having great pregnancies :D xxx

I hate breech kicks! Right in the cervix. :wacko:
He's not much better head down, because he's very tall but I'd rather my ribs than my cervix.

I hate breech kicks! Right in the cervix. :wacko:
He's not much better head down, because he's very tall but I'd rather my ribs than my cervix.

Breech kicks weren't that bad for me! I find being kicked in the ribs way worse :haha:

:haha: Do you also feel beaten up in your back a lot? LOL oh the joys - so uncomfy sitting/lying basically anywhere!

He likes facing my back as well and yes.. I get the kicks there! Oh my poor back- it's driving me crazy! At my 20 week scan, they only managed to get a pic of his spine because he was facing mine as usual :dohh: I have a very hiccupy baby-it's crazy how much it happens. Anyone else have this?

Hi can I join too please......I'm due 7th August and it's a boy.

:wave: hi new comers! welcome! updated the front page again :) can't believe how many yellow bumps we have here! You ladies are amazing not finding out what you are having! can't wait for the surprise!!!! :) Please update when you have them!!!!! :)

How are people's ribs feeling? mine feel bruised/achy front and back a lot!

My ribs just feel poked a lot, she's not kicking them very much just like, using them as a foot rest? Shoving her feets under them and just staying there. Feels annoying lol.

Helloooooo :hi:
Due 16th August here. (Sorry took so late to join, didn't see this thread before)
Might be getting induced the end of July though.
Hope you are all having great pregnancies :D xxx

:wave: HI PROUDMOMMY!!!! glad to have you here :) Started one over here because i didn't see one in third tri! Wanted to include those ladies just in case there wasn't a fun thread like in the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->