Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

I'm due July 25th and have a yellow bump, but I'm convinced its a boy. So convinced that if I have a girl, I will probably hand her back and say its not mine, lol.

SNAP! i'm also due 25th of July!:thumbup: but i know mine is a blue bump........ blue bump no 4 ! Cant wait for the time to fly......... i'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore.......but at the same time still have so much to do such as hospital bag etc xxxxx

4th august with a yellow bump :) Feeling mahoosive already and start my maternity leave on sunday. Excited for that moment when my baby arrives and OH tells me wether we have a boy or a girl, looking forward to being a mummy :) x

Hi, im due 29th July .............8 weeks to go!! just want him here now!!!

Hey!

Well since stepping into 3rd tri - have been reading threads every day but nervous to write lol! That 'in between' trimesters thing weirded me out for a little while!

I'm also team yellow! I have absolutely no 'feeling' of what flavour our cub is going to be!

Lol with the hot thing - i frequently say to me dh 'are you hot? it's boiling in here!'

Glad you're doing well!
x

can't believe you didn't find out the gender! :) Was torn but in the end i caved! Dh REALLY wanted to know. good thing we found out because i thought it was a boy- as did everyone else!!!

I'm here! Due on the 4th :D
:wave: hey sequeena nice to have you!

Hey Dare- I'll join you here. I'm due a little boy on August 1st!!
:wave: Thought i would start one in third tri- give me another thread to read :haha:

Hi everyone!! Im due 31st July with a little boy! It seems so far away still!!xx
:wave: Hey bump buddy!

:flower:

Im due 21st August with our first - little girl. Is that too late for this thread :shrug:

xx

It's def. not too late! i wouldn't turn anyone down anyway! :flower:

Hello, so many people due at once!!!

I'm due 29th July with a little girl (I hope otherwise he'll be dressed in pink for 3 months lol).

I'm not too sure whether it's going fast or slow, this last week has flown! 32 weeks tomorrow!

I'm also getting hot and uncomfortable and weeing every two hours day and night! :-(

When are you all stopping work? I'm now on 3 days a week, last day at work 28th June!

:wave: i stopped work the last friday in May. I am so glad because i don't think i could function right there anymore. My brain is on baby- not work!!!

Hi all, I'm due 29th July :D can't come soon enough lol Are any of you having pains at the top of your bump on the right side?? Just wondering if it's normal.

I get that near my ribs. I've noticed i've woken up in the middle of the night and i can feel her resting (i guess her feets) there and i wake up in the morning kind of sore. so for me it's normal! :shrug:

---:wave: to all the other newbies! glad to have you! put everyone on the front- if you didn't specify you were having a certain color i put you as yellow, because i didn't want to just assume by tickers!!!!! :) let me know if i missed or got anything wrong so i can fix it!!!!

Hey can I join too please!! :hi:

I am due on the 3rd August and we're having a :yellow:Bun! This is our first baby and am getting so excited to meet him/her, although both me and OH think its a boy!!

xx

Hii all :) I'm due on 11th august :) it seems ages away. I've just started my maternity leave so it's goin to seem to drag even more coz I have nothing to fill my days with anymore. It's also very very very warm right now so getting really uncomfortable.

Hope everyones enjoying being pregnant. I think I'm finally out of my worry stage (ish) lol

Much love xx

Ooh my due date is looking pretty popular now. Love it.

I'm due a little boy on 3rd August and it will be our first. Is it me or is time dragging? 2 months away seems like a long time, although don't feel ready for his arrival just yet!

I'm due a little boy on 3rd August and it will be our first. Is it me or is time dragging? 2 months away seems like a long time, although don't feel ready for his arrival just yet!

Funny - my birthday is Aug 3rd and you and some other mummies are due then too! I also don't feel ready quite yet lol! 2 months seems really close to me though!

Dare - No-one in our family believes that we don't know - I think they think we're just holding it back form them :haha: honestly no clue though!

Can I come and play too? :)

I'm due July 21st...is that late enough or should I be on another thread, lol.

ooohhh add me to the list!!
im due 5th august and having a boy :D x

:wave: welcome to the new comers!!!! Glad to have everyone with us!!! :) Going to attempt to make some kind of fun siggy for us, but lord knows i'm terrible at it!!! Will see what i can do!!!

And the pink bumps?! Can't believe they are lagging behind!

Dare - No-one in our family believes that we don't know - I think they think we're just holding it back form them :haha: honestly no clue though!

I think that with our second (if we do that anyway! lol) we won't find out- or i don't want to know anyway- of course when it's in there i'll probably be dying to find out anyway. Lol. I think i'd give in again!

Can I come and play too? :)

I'm due July 21st...is that late enough or should I be on another thread, lol.

Of course you can!!!! welcome!

Hello I'm due the 19th of august and I'm having a girl!!! so excited and cant wait to meet my little princess, hope time goes by really fast:D

hey - i'm due a girl on 1st august -
its my birthday on the 7th august so i'm hoping she will deff be out by then!

Im expecting my baby boy via c-section Aug.5th:thumbup:

Hi! Can I join too, due on the 7th Aug and expecting a little boy. Busy month for me, my son turns 4 on the 3rd and my bday is the 9th!! Hope ur all doing well :) xxx

Hi

Can i join i'm expecting a Baby boy on the 27th july

cant beleive he will be here next month

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel